Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-20 01:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, just want to suggest that players who destroy towers should be given rewards like the ones given to those who killed most players. The true essence of the game is to destroy towers and the enemy base. They should be awarded specially when they contribute in destroying bases not just killing other players
Post time 2017-3-20 01:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I hope the game gets updated so that players who destroy towers and destroy enemy base are awarded like mvp. After all the game is about destroying enemy base right?
Post time 2017-3-20 03:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is not fair giving free skin to new player???? Unfair for us who is old player unfair
Post time 2017-3-20 04:55 AM | Show all posts
StevenWong replied at 2017-3-19 22:24
Ummm... Needed magic lifesteal item for mage to become more stronger Pls. And y Karina have to be ma ...

Having magical damage is much better! Most builds are based on physical damage due marksmans, so having magical damage makes you much stronger cause nobody is using magic resistance gears.
Post time 2017-3-20 06:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
About the controls, like balmond 1st skill or the flicker spell, I think those are too low. So whenever you're running away from enemies and you pull the skill down. It releases prematurely resulting our heroes to go to the enemy instead of us running away.  You should adjust it higher or atleast make those customizable depending on our preferences or our phone design.
Post time 2017-3-20 08:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i hope if lose and you are MVP dont deduct the star
Post time 2017-3-20 09:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Didn't the developers notice that the hero "monkey king" (sun) has very low appearance in game? Especially in rank game. You wouldn't see him any more. Like John Cena.
Post time 2017-3-20 09:18 AM | Show all posts
They increased the BP reward but the cap for BP is still the same :/
Post time 2017-3-20 09:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I just want to ask if CAPTAIN THORNS of miya will be available soon because i didnt purchase it i hope it can be avail this skin soon
Post time 2017-3-20 10:28 AM | Show all posts
KoHaku replied at 2017-3-19 22:27
i tgink Bruno is kind of bugged . In one time i played against him , bruno used his 2nd skill(slide) ...

If he tackles into his ball the skill is reset. Broken? Yes. Bug? No.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 11:00 AM GMT+8