Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Ass_Dave
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] WHY you will NEVER get to LEGEND! DOs & DON'T to Rank up to Glorious Legend

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-3-24 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Carried_ replied at 2017-3-24 10:36
My rank is glorious legend. I Solo queue since everyone who doesn't solo queue is boosted trash. I u ...

I am not saying all are trash. I specially said Character like Bruno & Moskov actually requires mechanic. But rest ADCs just require positioning and how efficient you are able to farm.  
 Author| Post time 2017-3-24 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Carried_ replied at 2017-3-24 12:26
I meant those who group play to rank up because they're not good enough. I play a couple games wit ...

Just because people group play does not mean they are bad. I group with friends all the time. It's just Solo queue is so skewed and tilted, you never know what you gonna get. With friends, you know exactly what you are getting.
Post time 2017-3-24 05:14 PM | Show all posts
wow.. nice info
Post time 2017-3-24 07:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Carried_ replied at 2017-3-24 07:24
You're saying that it takes no skill to play a marksman?Also, each hero has their advantages, you're ...

mid with yi and winning? then youre facing warrior 3 honestly
 Author| Post time 2017-3-24 10:31 PM | Show all posts
xAurora replied at 2017-3-24 19:34
mid with yi and winning? then youre facing warrior 3 honestly

I 100% agree..haha
Post time 2017-3-24 11:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@Ass_Dave, I am glad you made this post. I'd say I agree in most or them.
Post time 2017-3-24 11:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@Ass_Dave, Sorry my post got cutoff too short from my last reply (iPhone). I am glad you pointed out these Legend status players aren't any better than non-Legend ones. It's not about "you" being the best but it's about having a good, consisten team. I see no reason for someone to solo brag his achievements. As you've said no matter if you are the best Clint in the world, if your team sucks, you will suck.
Post time 2017-3-24 11:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Also I am glad you pointed out this marksman late-gamer thing. FYI I'd been playing ML for 3 weeks now but I had been playing games for a very long time. So the other day I had this stupid argument. This Hayabusa keeps calling me noob. I am Layla and he wants me to face Freya and Franco early game. I told him I will jungle and my power will come late game. I help the team early game by not feeding the other team (as with other noob Layla does). Also those Layla's who are claiming being good at level 2 and racking kills is an indication you are playing a stupid team lol
Post time 2017-3-25 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Moskov is rly strong on midlane, compared to any other marksmans. So having him mid is really not bad at all. But kagura should take mid over any other hero, she sucks dick when not solo.

My advice for climbing GL. Pick saber lol. He's really the most consistent hero and very easy to play. And good in pretty much every lineup.

I like your videos Dave, they are funny. Keep making videos!
Post time 2017-3-25 01:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
After reading that, I went to play a ranked match and this is what happened.......
image.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-5 01:38 PM GMT+8