Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Ass_Dave
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] WHY you will NEVER get to LEGEND! DOs & DON'T to Rank up to Glorious Legend

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-3-25 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Shadow replied at 2017-3-25 01:38
After reading that, I went to play a ranked match and this is what happened.......

LMAFO..haha..hahahahahaa..How did it go?
Post time 2017-3-25 03:44 AM | Show all posts
you don't need to get so angry and personal about certain aspects.  keep it about normal gameplay mechanics.

I would like to see you make a huge edit on this and break off the team comp part and really get into details.  IT SHOULD HIGHLIGHT combos (characters that compliment each other same lane) as well as lane assignments, (who should be going where ie adc and tank should go bot lane)  areas you should try to stick to or avoid (stay under tower when you see people missing from other lanes).  when to start to push towers etc.  talk about jungle vs lane farming.  get into LVL 4-6 lane rotations to get a better matchup.  talk about the jungle responsibility.  ganking and when to call for it and what you are looking to do.  really get into those aspects of the game.  

playing solo with people all everyone wants is kills..they don't understand the bigger picture.  it's about teamwork and team cohesion.  if you have a good team comp you can overcome better players with all squishy characters (beat them early so they don't get to the late game)  everyone has to stop being so greedy.  certain roles are SUPPOSED TO GET THE KILLS.  you FEED THE ADC  you don't feed a tank lol it's a mess online because there is no restriction forcing people to play a tank or certain roles.  you play a game with 4 adc and 1 tank and everyone is screaming because the team is losing and wants to place blame.

great read but I think you can really get deeper into the gameplay and those aspects and this deserves a sticky to the forum
 Author| Post time 2017-3-25 04:28 AM | Show all posts
Salv66 replied at 2017-3-25 03:44
you don't need to get so angry and personal about certain aspects.  keep it about normal gameplay me ...

wow! Very construction advice my friend. Definitely, lemme get more into details on that. I am recording all the suggestions and maybe I will just make a video about it instead. Writing is a pain for me..and Reading sometimes is every worse..haha
Post time 2017-3-25 04:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Salv66 replied at 2017-3-25 03:44
you don't need to get so angry and personal about certain aspects.  keep it about normal gameplay me ...

I am solo player and i am always pick support
But i never care if i getting kills or not,
All i care is winning,winning,and winning,
I even got no kills in some matches but i got a lot of assists,
I even try to save my team from being chased by enemies even i know i would get killed,
But i agree with you,mostly they are like what you describe but not all,
Post time 2017-3-25 04:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Shadow replied at 2017-3-25 01:38
After reading that, I went to play a ranked match and this is what happened.......

Its happens to me everytime,
1 in 100 to see them pick a Tank first,
Post time 2017-3-25 04:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
puregamer replied at 2017-3-24 23:21
Also I am glad you pointed out this marksman late-gamer thing. FYI I'd been playing ML for 3 weeks n ...

Good players doesn't to talk too much i match,
If you saw a player always talk shit,
Its mean you are fucked in that match,
Post time 2017-3-25 06:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm so lucky that I reach legend in 2 months since start playing this game, but without any team it took me 571 matches of atonement. And it like dave said, after Im reach epic Im stop playing markman and learn to play johnson, freya, and then result yield me to legend in a week.
Post time 2017-3-25 07:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Such disrespect he mentioned EG yet left out Gosu and btk who crushed EG everytime. :)
 Author| Post time 2017-3-25 11:46 PM | Show all posts
t.lin17 replied at 2017-3-25 19:30
Such disrespect he mentioned EG yet left out Gosu and btk who crushed EG everytime.

hahaha!!!
Post time 2017-3-26 01:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mechanics? Bruno? Okay. Mos I understand.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 02:59 PM GMT+8