Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Avancer1975
Collapse the left

[Mod Recruitment] (Outdated)【Recruit】Translation Moderators Wanted! (German&Czech)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-6 06:47 AM | Show all posts

Hi. I'm Erkin. My game account level is 30.  I from Turkey. I speaaking Turkish. I can support you to translate English to Turkish.
I sent a private message.
Post time 2017-4-6 08:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hurakan2017 replied at 2017-3-25 20:50
So ppl work for you translating the game and you pay them back with some "news"? ROFL

Quote: 1. You can get to know new incoming content ahead of other players.
2. Face to face communication with the official team.
3. Weekly diamond reward. (Welp, of course. How can we allow that the most brilliant you work so hard without any rewards!)

If you're gonna take the time to comment then at least take the time to check the facts ;)
Post time 2017-4-6 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Herrahan at 2017-4-7 18:57

Hi, I sent you a PM 3 days ago but you didn't replied and this topic is not highlighted anymore... Do that mean I came too late :( ?Edit: the topic is highlighted again :)
Post time 2017-4-6 10:36 PM | Show all posts
XLoT replied at 2017-3-28 20:30
Already did my application. #CrossingFingers

Just did it, need some help to create my ACC

Thx
Post time 2017-4-7 03:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Avancer1975 replied at 2017-4-5 17:07
hi
great, thanks for the support.
will you pm me and introduce yourself?

No problem, check your inbox on gmail:)
Post time 2017-4-7 03:47 AM | Show all posts
Hecuba replied at 2017-4-6 08:07
Quote: 1. You can get to know new incoming content ahead of other players.
2. Face to face communi ...

There are so many ppl who live thanks to the translation, after years of study, and this is not even by far the proper reward to translate this game in all language they require.
You can pull down your crest on this topic, players are doing something almost free here, working for free is bad for those who actually work on this, and the real point is that Devs are going to earn money over those players, not only today and tomorrow but in the future for who knows how long and you have already the courage to reply about it.
Open your eyes, you get a candy, they get the money.
Everyone is free to do what they want with their lives/time/skill....   
Imagine one day you'd face about, that Your actual job is in critical condition because there are ppl who does it for free, what would you do then?
Post time 2017-4-7 05:45 AM | Show all posts
Hurakan2017 replied at 2017-4-7 03:47
There are so many ppl who live thanks to the translation, after years of study, and this is not ev ...

There' are people who make a living as a soccer trainer aswell, yet i stand on the sideline of the field as a volunteer every saturday to coach my sons team because i love to do that. Does that make me a thief of someone's income?

Come on man, there's loads of cases where i would agree with this statement, but this is seriously exaggerated.
It's not like there's anyone suffering from this, it's a game for crying out loud, and the people translating for MLBB (me included) are all playing the game themselves. There's absolutely nothing wrong with contributing to the community you love and actually want to be a part of.
Post time 2017-4-7 08:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cook and good , I just applied
Post time 2017-4-7 11:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Avancer1975 replied at 2017-4-5 17:05
yes,
where are you from?

I'm from Brazil,where i can send the private message introducing me for you?
Post time 2017-4-8 03:49 AM | Show all posts
CrackHeadDLX replied at 2017-4-7 05:45
There' are people who make a living as a soccer trainer aswell, yet i stand on the sideline of the ...

Depends on personal POV... I explained mine :)
Everyone here is free to do whatever they want

btw, it's your son's team... would you do it for another team you like, meanwhile the team earn loads of money and you get a pat on the shoulder? :D I guess it's still personal choises!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-6 04:50 PM GMT+8