Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 162481|Reply: 499
Collapse the left

《Talk With Developer》

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-3 01:12 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Helloeveryone, I’m Arnold, one of ML designers, and currently responsible for gamingexperience design and hero balance. Nice to see you here again.
Q: Last time you said that there would be some slight adjustment onmage heroes, so how did it turn out?
A: Resultof those adjustment has met our expectation basically. However, it seems thatGord now is a little OP. We will do some adjustment especially for him tobalance his skills cooldown and cast range.
As regardAlice, we’re planning to change the effect of her second skill to trapping, butthe time of this controlling effect will be prolonged. Also we will improve herpassive skill to provide her a better durability.

Q: Recently there’s an opinion saying that you guys adjust heroestoo frequently. What do you think?
A: To behonest, we’ve realized this problem as well. Inside the team, we’ve also been discussingabout what the most proper tempo is for all those adjustments. Starting fromthe new season, we will reduce the number of heroes adjusted and lower theextent of adjustment every week, to maintain a relative stable gameplay in along term. Additionally, if there’s some big-scale adjustment on some hero, wewill inform players in advance.

Q: You mentioned a new support hero last time. How is he now? Canyou give us a hint about what kind of support he is?

A: Themaking of the new hero has been come to a close. Estimated that he can beonline in two weeks.
Differentfrom Rafaela who focuses on crowd healing, the new hero will be better atsingle-target healing. He’s able to generate a link with a teammate, andthrough this link, he can heal the target consistently and increase some damagedealing ability for himself. When he uses the Ult, he’ll temporarily be freefrom the single target restriction and gain some more powerful support ability.

Q: Are there other adjustment plans that you can tell us?

A: Likelywe’ll make some adjustment on jungle field in a soon future: a new monsteraround the border for players from two parties to scramble for. In themeanwhile, we will adjust the refreshing time of several jungle monsters. Thosetwo kinds of changes hopefully will increase the confrontation in lanes andoptimize the boring situation that most players just go to jungle area to farmsome gold periodically after.

Q: In the past a few weeks, you’ve done some adjustment on gear items.Any words on it?

A: Yes,indeed. And not just some adjustment, we’ll also continuously release some newitems. We hope that players can choose gear items according to the specialtyand characteristics of their own heroes, and make different decision on buyingitems in different battle situations. Of course, it still needs some more timeto tell if those adjustment works. And welcome to give us feedback in theforum’s Feedback section if you have any thoughts and opinions on gear itemsthat you want to share with us.

Q: Now a question out of battlefield. You’ve strengthened thepunishment on AFK players, how is it going now?
A: Weadded the punishment system against AFK players in order to maintain a betterand fairer gaming environment, because AFK behaviors indeed have a very badimpact on the gaming experience of others. However, the current system willalso deem those who accidentally lose network connection and later getreconnected as AFK players, and consequently give punishment upon them. That’swhat we want to improve in the future – to find a way to distinguish real AFKbehaviors and temporary disconnection.

We wishto be able to give better answers and solutions to your questions and doubts thatyou may meet in the game. Furthermore, we want to discuss and talk about suchthings as hero balance, game mechanism, hero designs and gameplay features withyou. Thus, we sincerely hope that you can make more comments under the posts of‘Talk with Designers’ and let us know your questions on game design. In thisway, we will be able to make a deeper discussion with you on some certain topicnext time.

17190815_967304766737691_7123094134696131485_n.jpg
Post time 2017-4-3 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MOMM at 2017-4-3 14:58

Hi Developer, after the season ended and the new season begins I still experience in every 5 games i played in any mode i experience AFK player please do some severe punishment for this people if you don't mind I have some suggestion kindly read this.

Good day Developers and Admin of MOBILE LEGEND;

Kindly consider more severe punishment for AFK, QUITTING, and PLAYING NEGATIVELY like feeding purposely (may be double account by the enemy), during the game in RANKED, MATCH UP & BRAWL MODES.
I believe that this kind of players really needs more severe punishment aside from getting nothing after the game and decreasing there good credits, they should also be banned accordingly because they really affects other
serious and good players;

Additional Punishment Suggestion for AFK (for all MODES);

1. First offense of AFK, QUITTING, and PLAYING NEGATIVELY in a day once confirmed by admin, ban for 3 hrs that he cant play after the game in RANKED, MATCH UP & BRAWL MODE only versus AI mode is allowed until the ban time expires.

2. 2nd offense of AFK, QUITTING, and PLAYING NEGATIVELY in the same day once confirmed by admin, ban for 8 hrs that he cant play after the game in RANKED, MATCH UP & BRAWL MODE only versus AI mode is allowed until the ban time expires.

3. 3rd offense of AFK, QUITTING, and PLAYING NEGATIVELY in the same day once confirmed by admin, ban for 24 hrs that he cant play after the game in RANKED, MATCH UP & BRAWL MODE only versus AI mode is allowed until the ban time expires.

4. 4th offense of AFK, QUITTING, and PLAYING NEGATIVELY in the following day once confirmed by admin, ban for 3 days that he cant play after the game in RANKED, MATCH UP & BRAWL MODE only versus AI mode is allowed until the ban time expires.

I'm sure with this additional punishment will be a bold statement that they should respect other players who are playing seriously and enjoying the game,  and should think twice before doing AFK, Quitting or Playing negatively in a game.

Sincerely,

MOMM

Post time 2017-4-3 01:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
In New Update, Akai ulti is useless.Cant kill pinning wall like before.And Enemy can easily escape his ulti..

Fix this..buff tank..pls

Comments

I support this post.. Akai ulti now is now little bit useless because its can be easily escape..  Post time 2017-4-3 09:09 PM
Post time 2018-9-25 12:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MOMM replied at 2017-4-3 02:55 PM
Hi Developer, after the season ended and the new season begins I still experience in every 5 games i ...

Developer please watch this message and please message me back)
Hi developer if you can see at advance server player name Dzulgg w is me i k here because i want to apologize what thing i did i make 3 crime first i buy twilight pass and then refund the payment and tske the stuff 2 and3 i buy diamond and i refund it and buy claude( i only try the hero at vs ai mode once ) and after the day i realized that you mad at me and i cant use all of my hero not all but i can only use 2 hero i m here not to make my account unban but i m here because i want to say sorry and i feel like a cyber crime i am very sorry fir my badjob and i hope you accept my apologize                                     (i know you mad but if you dont want to unban please accept my apologize that the only thing i want )                                                    your player.            advance account name: Dzulgg w                                                   original server : DzulG 68.                    Please accept my sorry i swear not to do that bad things again
Post time 2017-4-15 11:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
please help me retrieve my account,,I have bind to my facebook...but why cant login ?? please help me,,
Post time 2017-4-13 09:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You fucking retarded game!!!!fuck you developer!!!fuck you!!!u should bane this fucking game!!FUCK YOU!!!!
Post time 2017-4-13 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Please help me, my account has been deleted, what could be refunded again? :'(:'(
Post time 2017-4-8 11:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why is this happening to me? Every time I go to play a match, my bad connection makes the game kick me out of the match. Then I can't reconnect in order to help my team! Can someone fix this issue or help me out please!
Post time 2017-4-3 01:35 AM | Show all posts
HELLO,my name in mobile legends is xpropoulos007 and i want if you can to give me one champion because the most champions are 32.000 bp and its difficult for me and other players to take some champion. Please can you do those champions cheaper?. Thank you for the time that you give for read this message

Comments

I wish they could, but you need to work hard for it, just like everybody else :)  Post time 2017-4-5 04:25 AM
Post time 2017-4-3 01:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello Developer, I have a problem with sending skin gift to my friends that everyone except my facebook friends. May you prove or fix my issue or might be other issue as soon as possible?
Post time 2017-4-3 01:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello Developer, may you think of the idea about national heroes such as legend heroes from every countries in worldwide such as United States, Japan, England, Russia, Vietnam, Thailand, ..etc that make gamer more fulfill for playing game.

Comments

They've been planning to do this in the future. :)  Post time 2017-4-5 04:24 AM
Post time 2017-4-3 02:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
As someone who have played fanny 500+ matches i notice how she is being nerf in almost every update and currently in my humble opinion I think she is just too weak and really need a Buff. Even my Fanny Winrate goes down from 71 to 68.1 It would be really great if you buff her abit in next update. Thank You Sir

Comments

@pizza Of course she is getting weaker, if not its not a nerf.  Post time 2017-5-26 06:50 PM
Hello! I've been playing Fanny since it's release. I have about 1519 matches and I don't think nor feel Fanny's getting weaker because of the nerf.  Post time 2017-4-5 04:27 AM
Post time 2017-4-3 02:36 AM | Show all posts
How about stop trying to change anything with the game and fix your server issues. You've had 6 months and you can't get a handle on it? The game becomes worse with every update. Strike of Kings will destroy MLBB when it releases, because your team is too dumb to listen to feedback.

Comments

They're trying their best! Let's just support and enjoy the game :)  Post time 2017-4-5 04:27 AM
Post time 2017-4-3 02:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think cyclops needs a buff he is way too weak when it comes to dealing damage and also a weak character when confronted by other heroes.. Also can the hook ability be reduced on franco it's ridiculous
Post time 2017-4-3 03:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pls help!! I can't enrol my squad in the Leauge. It says i havent join a squad, which infact, i am the leader of my own sqaud.

Comments

Contact Mobile Legends via in-game customer support.  Post time 2017-4-5 04:29 AM
Post time 2017-4-3 04:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
30 days login=100 gems, this is a great idea for playing
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 03:29 AM GMT+8