Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

《Talk With Developer》

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-3 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Hello Developer Can u Help My account ..?  My Account Lost .. because i forget Bind My account ... My Nick Name : INF-HikaruKeyz젊은
Lvl 28 , Hero : 19 . Skin :8 . Country : Indonesia . Please if u can Help me Thanks  
Post time 2017-4-3 12:08 PM | Show all posts
dyah_wolf replied at 2017-4-3 02:41
I think cyclops needs a buff he is way too weak when it comes to dealing damage and also a weak char ...

His a damage dealer you just need to play him in a right way.. his passive very good you need to take advantage to that..
Post time 2017-4-3 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Hi, Developer.  I posted here something about Physical Assassin Emblem set.  Maybe you can look at it? Would it be possible to replace HP attribute with ATK SPD.  That would suit assassins well.
Post time 2017-4-3 01:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please fix this. I always encounter this
Post time 2017-4-3 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Hey Devs! Can you all please take the current situation of ranked and implement draft pick for it, and not a separate mode like Ranked and Ranked Draft?

It's honestly so annoying seeing both of these champs getting overfarmed, ahead, and getting to max level before ~10 minutes, and the impact these two have on the game is enormous. I don't know if it's placebo or not, but I feel like Moskov's second skill's pushback range and Fanny's damage got silently buffed (Moonton seems notorious for this). Putting draft pick in ranked games (banning 1 champ per team, setup similar to League of Legends), in my opinion, will balance the game and allow games to go either way without one team steamrolling incredibly and disgustingly hard.

More info on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/mobilel ... aft_mode_on_ranked/

Thanks
Post time 2017-4-3 02:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Minotaur needs some sort of a rework. Buffing him will make him overpowered but now, all tanks outclass him because of his problems:  1) He is useless without his Rage Mode up. He can't consistently tank, even with his Motivational Roar. He doesn't have anything to give without Rage mode.  2) His Rage Bar is slow to fill up. This part is questionable as back then, when Minotaur had fast rage bar, it was insanely broken due to how fast you get Enraged Ultimates up. But now, I feel like the rage bar now is so slow that you can't setup your ultimates perfectly or you end up wasting the bar sometimes.   3) He is ultimate dependant. Unlike other tanks like Johnson or Akai, he is the only one who relies on Ultimate to be good. His Ultimate is even dodgeable at the period and doesn't do a lot of damage at late game. Kinda annoyed about it.  Overall, Minotaur needs a rework, a rework that makes him useful both raged and unraged. Thanks Moontoon if you saw this and take it to consideration. I used Minotaur in Season 3 and had around 70% win rate on him, right now, it is so hard using him that he gets outclassed even by Tigreal.  Thank you for reading.
Post time 2017-4-3 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MOMM at 2017-4-3 14:58

Hi Developer, after the season ended and the new season begins I still experience in every 5 games i played in any mode i experience AFK player please do some severe punishment for this people if you don't mind I have some suggestion kindly read this.

Good day Developers and Admin of MOBILE LEGEND;

Kindly consider more severe punishment for AFK, QUITTING, and PLAYING NEGATIVELY like feeding purposely (may be double account by the enemy), during the game in RANKED, MATCH UP & BRAWL MODES.
I believe that this kind of players really needs more severe punishment aside from getting nothing after the game and decreasing there good credits, they should also be banned accordingly because they really affects other
serious and good players;

Additional Punishment Suggestion for AFK (for all MODES);

1. First offense of AFK, QUITTING, and PLAYING NEGATIVELY in a day once confirmed by admin, ban for 3 hrs that he cant play after the game in RANKED, MATCH UP & BRAWL MODE only versus AI mode is allowed until the ban time expires.

2. 2nd offense of AFK, QUITTING, and PLAYING NEGATIVELY in the same day once confirmed by admin, ban for 8 hrs that he cant play after the game in RANKED, MATCH UP & BRAWL MODE only versus AI mode is allowed until the ban time expires.

3. 3rd offense of AFK, QUITTING, and PLAYING NEGATIVELY in the same day once confirmed by admin, ban for 24 hrs that he cant play after the game in RANKED, MATCH UP & BRAWL MODE only versus AI mode is allowed until the ban time expires.

4. 4th offense of AFK, QUITTING, and PLAYING NEGATIVELY in the following day once confirmed by admin, ban for 3 days that he cant play after the game in RANKED, MATCH UP & BRAWL MODE only versus AI mode is allowed until the ban time expires.

I'm sure with this additional punishment will be a bold statement that they should respect other players who are playing seriously and enjoying the game,  and should think twice before doing AFK, Quitting or Playing negatively in a game.

Sincerely,

MOMM

Post time 2017-4-3 04:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Don't make alpha skin an event i was going to buy him but to get him i will need to spend like 40 dollars and with that money i can buy 5 others skins i think that the event skin is a money trap pls i want alpha skin is my main and paying that much just for a skin dont make sense
Post time 2017-4-3 05:51 PM | Show all posts
MOMM replied at 2017-4-3 14:55
Hi Developer, after the season ended and the new season begins I still experience in every 5 games i ...

I am fully supported this one. today i play 3 match with afk or leaver, and all lose because of that. and AI take over the afk hero and feeding to enemy.
Post time 2017-4-3 06:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How about the rude people who use to degrade teammates?Can you make that severe too?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 10:15 AM GMT+8