Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

《Talk With Developer》

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-3 06:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Zero_Profit replied at 2017-4-3 02:34
As someone who have played fanny 500+ matches i notice how she is being nerf in almost every update  ...

Can you make the punishment severe for people who use crude language too degrade teammates and enemy?Its pretty sad,coz ive been bullied by a guys called airforce (something #) and raevein (#?).Can you do something bout this guys especislly AIR force he just rant at me for no resson at all.Please help, I bought skins and diamonds if you neex incentives but please punish this two.
Post time 2017-4-3 07:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi please help
Post time 2017-4-3 07:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN - KyrieXIV
Post time 2017-4-3 07:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please help IGN - KyrieXIV ID - 29620160 server 3207 my concern is I purchase starlight for the month of feb because of miya skin captain thorn - miya is my most favorite hero but in the display it should captain thorn not moonlight archer / and also sometime in a match or rank game even if i choose captain thorn - moonlight archer will sho play in game -  please help thank in advance
Post time 2017-4-3 07:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Developer, sir, I have crossed a big problem. You see I haven't played Mobile Legends yet, and im starting off. I have finished the basic training. However I cannot continue to the Advanced training because when advanced training starts to load it puts me back to the starting, loading screen. I cannot play the because of this problem. I would be very happy if you can fix it. Thank you
Post time 2017-4-3 07:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I cannot play because of this problem*
Post time 2017-4-3 07:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello Developer im IGN KyrieXIV ID 29620160 sever 3207 my concern is miya skin captain thorn not in the display of my favorite hero and theres bug in match or in a rank game I purchase starlight for the month of February because of miya skin captain thorn please help it should be captain thorn in my favorite hero display and please fix the bug in a hame where in I choose captain thorn and yet moonlight archer will appear in a game thanks in advance
Post time 2017-4-3 07:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Bigger map pls, for more fun!!
Post time 2017-4-3 08:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Instead of seeing basic hero pic when changing the skin i wanna see the skin picture instead of the basic hero picture while choosing a hero we wanna show off of what we got
Post time 2017-4-3 08:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes I agree gor is little OP but Eudora is more OP can you make her ultimate skill stop from fallowing the target please make sense of her second skill stun effect so that they Eudora user will be forced to used 2nd skill
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 03:46 AM GMT+8