Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

《Talk With Developer》

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-3 08:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes I agree gor is little OP but Eudora is more OP can you make her ultimate skill stop from fallowing the target please make sense of her second skill stun effect so that they Eudora user will be forced to used 2nd skill
Post time 2017-4-3 08:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
*Gord.  For kagura can you put damage on her umbrella when transferring from one place to another just to conpensate to its speed. Or add to her ability that once the enemy hero touched by umbrella the, 1st skill will teleport the umbrella when the enemy hero is still in range because her 2nd and ultimate skill depends on her 1st skill
Post time 2017-4-3 08:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Or make her tank/mage make her shield passive more durable since her tole in clash is to teleport to the back of enemies and push them nearer to the team
Post time 2017-4-3 09:14 PM | Show all posts
It's true that gord ulti is OP, should be nerf or remake :Q
Post time 2017-4-3 10:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Developer isn't eudora too OP she is dealing so much damage from her skills.
Post time 2017-4-3 10:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Looking forward to the adjustment to Alice, however my biggest concern is that her ultimate skill is cancelled by most CC skills. Yun zhao flip, saber ulti, tigreal knock, nana 2nd and ulti, etc can stop her ulti... This is the biggest letdown considering she needs to be close in the frontline on team clash...
Post time 2017-4-3 11:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
b3rvirus replied at 2017-4-3 22:34
Looking forward to the adjustment to Alice, however my biggest concern is that her ultimate skill is ...

Yeah I agree even the ultimate skill of kagura can be cancelled by those hero
Post time 2017-4-3 11:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HendrikBass replied at 2017-4-3 11:04
EUDORA IS REALLY OP ...INSTANT KILLER ......WITH THAT ULTIMATE.....MORE BUFF FOR ALICE. . .? Well sh ...

According to the developer "Resultof those adjustment has met our expectation basically" so i think it is in their expectation that Eudora should be the only OP mage and gord,alice and the other mage should be weak

->Eudora hater "since last update"  hahaha
Post time 2017-4-3 11:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Peronemo replied at 2017-4-3 23:04
Yeah I agree even the ultimate skill of kagura can be cancelled by those hero

Sorry not kagura but Karina
Post time 2017-4-4 12:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hai developer, can you change the akai ulti back. I mean we can't pin anyone to the wall now since the new update. It's okay to nerf the dmg and etc but please dont change his ulti. "Not sure is a bug or you change it" As a tank player is really sad to see akai is fully retard now. Please be considerate​. Thanking you in advance for your understanding.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 09:28 AM GMT+8