Register now.
Author: superlaser97
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] !! [29 Jan 2019] !! Lolita Full Hero Guide

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-5-16 11:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hueyyy replied at 2017-5-16 22:29
omfg, you did upload our video here >.<

i sux in that game. btw, lolita shield can block moskov pas ...

Yea moskov is one of the hero that attacks can be completely negated. Ahh i planned to upload the rest of them here but I don't see the point lol, not part of the guide.
Post time 2017-5-19 01:26 PM | Show all posts
think they should change her ulti somehow like you can stop it like Johnson or invulnerable to damage and stun to stop her from charging
 Author| Post time 2017-5-19 01:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Bwayan2Dre replied at 2017-5-19 13:26
think they should change her ulti somehow like you can stop it like Johnson or invulnerable to damag ...

Yea it's indeed a problem. She is immune to damage but not stun when charging up. Already proposed the change, no idea if it will ever be implemented
Post time 2017-5-23 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for this. Very helpful and informative guide. ~ +1 for this!
Post time 2017-5-23 02:56 PM | Show all posts
superlaser97, thank you for this guide, usually i always make this 3 item first (bloodthirsty king, warrior boots and immortals) because i always take the front line as sacrifice, but with your guide i able to improve my gameplay and give some damage :D
 Author| Post time 2017-5-23 03:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
wackosql replied at 2017-5-23 14:56
superlaser97, thank you for this guide, usually i always make this 3 item first (bloodthirsty king,  ...

Yup, you are a support too so you want to stick around to give buffs for your allies since you are not a pure tank and dies easier than other tanks
Post time 2017-5-23 04:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I always think lolita has the hughest armor in the game but to me shes the tank with the highest damage output in the game
 Author| Post time 2017-5-23 04:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ikutaeka replied at 2017-5-23 16:37
I always think lolita has the hughest armor in the game but to me shes the tank with the highest dam ...

Yea she isn't that tanky as other tanks but she deals alot more damage than other tanks
Post time 2017-5-24 03:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I love these guides! They are awesome. I'm Lolita main by myself and I have absolutely loved to play with her  since she came out. In those days she was the most OP champion/hero (Whatever you want to call her) because she could block turrets. When the update where this ability was removed came out I went crazy. My perfect champion got the biggest nerf of the game. #MAKELOLITAGREATAGAIN and let her disable turret attacks. By the statics of MLBB official forums she has the lowest appareance and ownership than most of the heroes and highest win rate at over 50%. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! (I don't know if this information is reliable or noy, but I do believe so!) Happy gaming with Lolita. And make sure to visit my twitter @thatpalkki .
 Author| Post time 2017-5-25 08:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
PalkkiTheGod replied at 2017-5-24 03:27
I love these guides! They are awesome. I'm Lolita main by myself and I have absolutely loved to play ...

Yea, she isn't that viable now considering tigreal has much better cc ability. Trying to make this hero work myself, but I really hope ML will compensate that huge nerf with some buffs :(
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 11:16 AM GMT+8