Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: superlaser97
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] !! [29 Jan 2019] !! Lolita Full Hero Guide

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-5-16 06:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2017-5-16 06:17
This is the best guide I've ever seen for her Ult. I have a suggestion to add. When enemy is at a di ...

Yep, but isn't that obvious? Hahaha. Sure I'll add this in, thanks!
Post time 2017-5-16 06:34 AM | Show all posts
Btw. My build is Magic Shoes, Blade Armor, Oracle, Demon's Advent, Immortality, and Courage Bulwark. I find it useless for her to use Dominance Ice since she doesn't use mana and also she doesn't really get too close to the enemy. Blade Armor helps counter damage the enemy and provides a lot of armor. Currently Bloodthirsty King just seems like a bad choice. I never run it on any of my tanks. It gets me killed before even getting an assist. Heart of Steel isn't necessary either since she has her shield up most of the time. There have been so many times where I've made a Moskov retreat due to my shield timing. Every time I see a teammate about to be murdered by a marksman, I jump straight in front of them.
I think they should make her block Freya's Ult since it is technically projectiles. I think she nullifies Layla's Ult because I've been Ult by Layla with shield and she didn't seem to damage me. Maybe I will test it if I can.
 Author| Post time 2017-5-16 07:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by superlaser97 at 2017-5-16 07:16
DPloi replied at 2017-5-16 06:34
Btw. My build is Magic Shoes, Blade Armor, Oracle, Demon's Advent, Immortality, and Courage Bulwark. ...

I used dominance ice for Cooldown reduction so I can stun more often, and reduce attack speed by 30%, which is a huge damage reduction for heroes that relies on attack speed ( Marksman ).

For me bloodthirsty king is effective because I always get assist with energy rocket, since I already has low cd.

Heart of steel has additional armor protection and offers crit rate reduction. Alot of players build crit on hero other than Marksman so imo it's effective.

Blade armor besides it's armor, not really useful. With her, you should be tanking and avoiding damage using your shield. Even when blade armor is put to full use, the return damage it gives are minor. Look at this vid: https://youtu.be/JXpmPGkZSA0

It's sad that she can't block certain attacks when it is obviously a projectile, sure, let me know if the shield can block Layla's ulti, I haven't been paying attention since it deals so little damage to me.
Post time 2017-5-16 07:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Question! Does blocking Franco's hook only work if you cast shield right as he hooks? Yesterday while playing he would hook me in even though I had my shield up (it was castes moments before he bothered with his hook)
Post time 2017-5-16 07:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MarieeLynn93 replied at 2017-5-16 19:22
Question! Does blocking Franco's hook only work if you cast shield right as he hooks? Yesterday whil ...

(It was casted moments before he bothered with his hook)
Meaning- my shield had been up for some seconds, then he would use his hook and it would hook me in.
 Author| Post time 2017-5-16 07:25 PM | Show all posts
MarieeLynn93 replied at 2017-5-16 19:22
Question! Does blocking Franco's hook only work if you cast shield right as he hooks? Yesterday whil ...

It will block as long as your shield is up, you or he is probably lagging.
Post time 2017-5-16 07:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-5-16 19:25
It will block as long as your shield is up, you or he is probably lagging.

So weird! But thank you for the swift reply.
Post time 2017-5-16 08:57 PM | Show all posts
Kudos to you for your hard work! ~ +1 for this!
 Author| Post time 2017-5-16 09:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ichijo replied at 2017-5-16 20:57
Kudos to you for your hard work! ~ +1 for this!

Post time 2017-5-16 10:29 PM | Show all posts
omfg, you did upload our video here >.<

i sux in that game. btw, lolita shield can block moskov passive lmao haha :D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-5 01:37 PM GMT+8