Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 809|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Cheat? Hacker?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-19 10:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hi , was playing  battle  with this Indonesia team yesterday. And i suspect they are using hack in the game. please look into it thanks. Refer to screenshot
Screenshot_2017-01-18-23-22-42.png
Post time 2017-2-28 09:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Players who were in this match.
Screenshot_20170228-094945.png
Post time 2017-1-19 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Dear ShieldMaiden,if you found player that playing cheat in the game,you can report them through reporting system in the game.You can also screenshot the picture and contact our Customer Service in the game,they will help you check it.Thanks for your response.
Post time 2017-1-19 10:35 AM | Show all posts
I don't think he cheated the game. Look at the guy above him he has almost same digit in terms of gold, knowing that the guy has poor KDA. In case that he cheated the game, he will get better than that.

but talking about map hack which is unfortunately working, we will not know if he is using.

Disclaimer: I mentioned it not to encourage anyone to use map hack, this is to put the issue on devs list.
Post time 2017-1-19 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Hello. I would suggest you to contact our Customer Service in-game and provide them evidences such as screenshots, videos and details of the said player's action. Thanks for your concern and have a great day.
Post time 2017-1-19 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Hello. I would suggest you to contact our Customer Service in-game and provide them evidences such as screenshots, videos and details of the said player's action. Thanks for your concern and have a great day.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-19 07:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
what does the exclamation mark means ? BTW I am the player without the exclamation mark
Post time 2017-1-19 07:47 PM | Show all posts
how did you know that he is cheating?
Post time 2017-1-19 08:29 PM | Show all posts
ShieldMaiden replied at 2017-1-19 19:30
what does the exclamation mark means ? BTW I am the player without the exclamation mark

The exclamation mark (!) is the report button. Click it to report a player and our Customer Service will investigate the person you reported and if he's proven guilty for the said behavior he'll be given a corresponding sanctions.
Post time 2017-2-28 09:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by sophia at 2017-2-28 21:34

I was playing this morning and suddenly i was playing against Chile... My server is in Brazil!!!! Everyone from my team were suffering brutal lag.. (+300ms). Now i want to see what ML has to say. My internet problem? Come on. They surely using VPN to make ppl from far servers play on their server. I want my star back. THIS WAS UNFAIR AND YOU ALL KNOW THIS!!!!! NO EXCUSE ABOUT IT. Dont come here say this is internet problem. Watch the role video. Gimme a break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdYZ-UAokeo&feature=youtu.be
Screenshot_20170228-094754.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 09:23 AM GMT+8