Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Slime
Collapse the left

All about Estes and being a support lord

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-28 08:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Estes is support but he is fighter because many many kill and i got a penda kill this hero use.
Post time 2017-4-28 08:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
estes is suppoet
Post time 2017-4-28 08:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
estes useful for me
Post time 2017-4-28 08:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
estes is not bad but he is not good in rank match u konw
Post time 2017-4-28 08:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Estes is support. i like it and he is good in rank  game.he kill many many and i got is penda kill. that estes is best in support.
Screenshot_2017-04-28-19-18-54.png
Post time 2017-4-28 08:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
12090261 id code
Post time 2017-4-28 11:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Slime replied at 2017-4-20 17:51
I wrote that with my phone. Can i edit with it?

I think, item shouldn't buy anywhere.You allow to buy item only in base. and when go in bushes ,hero shouldn't be invisible.
by these way, I think Mobile legend will be perfect moba game.In addition,you should reward gem if player can do yours,like daily challenge or daily quest... thank. I love to play mobile legend❤️❤️
Post time 2017-4-29 01:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Estes is the best supporter for me. No need to recall
Post time 2017-4-29 01:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
  Estes is the Moon Elf King, using the power of the moonlight to protect and guide his own kind. Estes is part of the Support class in Mobile Legends, with high ability effects, durability and offense. Like the rest of the heroes in the game, he is with 4 skills, one of them is passive and three are casters. His passive skill is the Code of Moon Elves. His basic attack can ricochet from the main target to the closest enemy and slows them down. Moonlight Immersion is his first caster. He restores HP and can link between him an ally hero. As a support, Estes needs a perfect build guide that will give him extra mana, mana regen and durability. In addition, you can choose Flicker ability and Magic Emblem set. * Guardian Relic – Increases Estes’s magic power. Also, every time he hits a target with a skill, the magic attack will increase by 15%. * Arcane Boots – Adds 15 magic penetration and 40 movement speed. * Calamity Scythe – Increase his magic power, mana and cd reduction. After casting a spell, the next attack will deal extra 150% magic damage. * Frost – Casting a skill will slow the enemy. * Dominance Ice – Reduces enemy’s movement speed and attack speed. * Blood Wings – Increases Estes’s magic power for 150 pts.
Post time 2017-4-29 01:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How to write?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 02:51 PM GMT+8