Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 3584|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

Fanny issues

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-11 07:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My best and fav hero is fanny, but then after the patch, I can hardly control fanny.
Issues:
Hook needs more sensitivity to tap, because always when hooking the line guide shows but doesn't hook, makes fanny more difficult to use as it is already hard. It also needs to be able to swipe freely on initial tap, no snapping to targets for milliseconds, it delays the use of hooks.

The hook isn't working too well when swiping through. Also many times when I hook, the hook hits, but fanny won't attach to it.

Fanny right now consumes too much energy due to less bonus of blue runes, while the damage isn't that great as the other spam heroes like nana, alucard, Eudora, Alice, . So basically what I'm saying is the energy - damage cost needs reworking. Tho I can say that at the end game, fanny could still own (given if enemy's not fed). But as of the game plays this season esp. with these new heroes Sun and Alpha, makes the it so against fanny. Given that her durability is so low, and now it isn't compensated by damage.

In other words mastering fanny's  very high difficulty isn't that much rewarding as compared to mastering medium difficulty heroes. You have made many counter heroes for fanny while nerfing her.

Best regards, I hope for better. Thanks.

Post time 2017-1-11 09:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you for your feedback :) I'll submit it to devs
Post time 2017-1-12 01:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes, fanny is over nerf.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-14 05:02 PM | Show all posts
revskiiee replied at 2017-1-11 21:22
Thank you for your feedback  I'll submit it to devs

thanks a lot sir :)

I hope this hero gets back to glory hehehe. XD.
Post time 2017-1-14 05:04 PM | Show all posts
I agree with you.
Post time 2017-1-14 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Fanny should be hard to play, she is an high damage assassin with great mobility, if she would be easy to play she would be too op.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-14 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by treandlit123 at 2017-1-14 20:14
CancerYasuoMain replied at 2017-1-14 18:19
Fanny should be hard to play, she is an high damage assassin with great mobility, if she would be ea ...

lol... I know fanny should be hard. but what I was saying is, that mastering her difficulty isn't so rewarding as before.
For all I know master fanny vs master allucard/bruno/miya which has very low difficulty, they might own fanny easily. Clearly while playing in rank, Fanny users are now forced to use other heroes just because Fanny isn't so "FUN"ny to use anymore. Hooks right now wont even latch even if you hit the wall, and manytimes it just cuts.

quote:
"she was a high damage assassin with great mobility, given that her hook does latch."
Post time 2017-1-14 08:16 PM | Show all posts
treandlit123 replied at 2017-1-14 20:09
lol... I know fanny should be hard. but what I was saying is, that mastering her difficulty isn't  ...

Maybe the devs wanted her to be harder but thought she was too easy to use before. And no, master Fanny vs master other hero will not guarantee a win for the other hero. It all depends on hero counters and the player skill level with the particular hero. You might even have a alucard main in Warrior who is a God with him.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-14 09:00 PM | Show all posts
CancerYasuoMain replied at 2017-1-14 20:16
Maybe the devs wanted her to be harder but thought she was too easy to use before. And no, master  ...

Fanny was supposed to be a counter for miya. but instead, just flying towards miya, fanny dies.
Then how does that makes you feel? when you spent too much time and effort mastering that hero, just so you can kill a marksman, but doesn't really do the job? instead you get done by it.

The devs might saw her pretty OP last time, but it was given that the one using fanny has spent too much time mastering that hero.. because lets face it, when an idiot fanny uses her, you can still shut her down (talking about old fanny). But now even master fanny uses her, she will be hesitant to dive in versus that "not too pro" miya. And fanny was supposed to be miya's counter.

I don't know dude if you are just so pro with fanny as to say that, then I salute you sir. Or you don't even use fanny at all, then I suggest you use it and study her very well. compare it with other assassins, if it's worth mastering her difficulty.

still the point is fanny is difficulty unwise.
Post time 2017-1-15 01:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
main fanny here..  If you master fanny then shes the most broken op hero in the game. I agree with some of what you said like the fannys hook attaching to wall but fanny doesnt go along, some bug. however I dont have a problem with swiping the hooks. its just question of adapting yourself. fanny with blue 247 is same fanny like before nerf but without spam bug  :)  people play it and play good dont whine :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 11:23 AM GMT+8