Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: treandlit123
Collapse the left

Fanny issues

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-15 01:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
^also to add,,  your energy is running out often just because you have no idea how to play fanny. if you spam hook like retard then ofc you run out of energy even with blue buff.. fanny is fine as it is right now. perfectly balanced and requires skilled to play it properly
Post time 2017-1-15 01:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
mastering fanny = high reward , most viable assassin in the game right now. fannys best properties come out especially in a team fight, wait out the cc and focus the back line where adc and mages and you wipe all of them out. if u went 1v1 with some marksman then I doubt you will win, yes
Post time 2017-1-15 04:00 AM | Show all posts
I noticed the buf too :c i was playing match up with her and got stuck in the rocks lmao !:(
Post time 2017-1-15 07:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny sempre foi um heroi dificil de manipular por causa de sua força, ele ainda está forte mas tem que treinar muito para que não falte aquela energia desejável, abraços!
 Author| Post time 2017-1-16 07:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I doubt if you have been doing the math. I can even hook 4x at max. Or after 2 hooks that actually hita the enemy, you cant even SS.. I doubt youve been doing fanny in high ranks, where fanny can't kill anyone.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-16 08:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nvm.ita your opinion so cheers to that cuz you can handle her.  maybe you are just too KS without doing anyjob. Or maybe you.just have cool team. That way you dont need to actually damage the enemy, you could just.hump in when clash is over and pick the ones left behind
 Author| Post time 2017-1-16 08:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Let me ask you this, have you dive on a full clash? Because if you did, you will see that all.of you energy runs out. You cant even SS anymore!
Post time 2017-1-16 08:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
your energy is running out because you have no idea how to manage it and you most likely dont have  blue buff 247 which is absolutely necessary. I'm pulling 22/0 in soloq in gm with fanny. now tell me about ksing again. youre not supposed to spam the hooks for no reason. just proved that u dont know nothing lol
 Author| Post time 2017-1-16 08:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Oh good coz you're happy with fanny.. So fuck off.. I do have blue buff always, and to remind you, blue buffs now gives less than before. And yeah i still think you are just a ks. Lets not.bullshit ourselves, just try to dive on a 5 man clash and tell me if you still have that so called energy youre so proud of managing
 Author| Post time 2017-1-16 08:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Tell me if you could still SS, tell me if you could still dive out. You cant even properly help your team with that, you.can only dive three or four at max.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 09:02 AM GMT+8