Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] 《Talk With Developer VOL.5》

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-2 04:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I suggest to remake the effects of the 3rd skill. And i suggest to make him more undead Pirate, a fierce one. Thats all
Post time 2017-5-2 04:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It should be more good if Bane has an ally to assist him battle?
Post time 2017-5-2 08:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please make a huge effort to balance heroes. If you would notice, same heroes are used in ranked game matches especially national arena contest. Please fix it
Post time 2017-5-2 08:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Also can you make the new update be compatible with Android kitkat
Post time 2017-5-2 08:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Im so happy that you're making mage to be equipped in farming because it takes forever to kill a jungle monster when I'm using Eudora especially in the start of the game.
Post time 2017-5-2 08:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Is it just me or is Karina very OP??? I think a lot of people have been using her because she's too OP(or maybe it's because of the boobs.)
Post time 2017-5-2 08:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please fix the Range of 2nd skill Nana
Post time 2017-5-2 08:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I click play for rank game and after 13 seconds of the queue I realize I'm out of the house so I switch to my T-Mobile wifi and when I went back it says I'm ban for 2 days, 21 hours and 39 min. I don't think I should be ban and if I was to be ban probably like 30 sec penalty before playing a match. Thank you so much. My afk bar is 99.
Post time 2017-5-2 08:58 PM | Show all posts
i have question about my account why i cant finish the quest epic comeback even enemy score is higher than us? and my epic comeback stock at 17 only so many times it happen the epic comeback but no count at all. next is why there is a time that i cant use global chat? sometimes i can chat most of the time i cant chat to the global chat? then even my ping is 47 and 48 i'm getting lag during the game start im the one who only use internet to our house during morning please help fix my account thanks guys
Post time 2017-5-2 09:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Optimize the control for j2 prime because the controls are going crazy i didnt even touch the joystick controls it just go every where it wants i think because this phone is 2 multitouch only so please fix this bug!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 09:53 AM GMT+8