Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2304|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Unofficial Giveaway] Skin giveaway for help with Achievement!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-4 11:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello!  Im looking for a pro squad or group who may be willing to help.
I have friends that play, but only 2 who are not always online (espcially as of late).

We communicate through PS4 chat, are excellent gamers, and have the skills to accomplish a victory.
There's one small problem.. its hard to compensate for some players who claim to have "lag" or become AFK and achieve a victory.

I need help to obtain the "Hot Streak" achievement in the game (15 match up wins in a row).
If any of you are veterans and have a group that can easily add me in and help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

For the person on this forum who adds me to their elite group , I will happily give away 2 skins!
Here are the conditions to receive the skins:

1)The first skin will be given away at win 10, to show of course that i am more than willing to carry out this deal.  This skin, however, must be 399 diamonds or less.
2)The second skin will be given away at win 15 for my achievement! This skin can be chosen from any that are currently available, regardless of cost! (Yes, even the Bane skin if you want it!)

I will be checking game stats and win percentage as well, so the team must be competent and know MOBA strats well!

This will only be for 1 squad member or group member of my choosing.
I will not play with multiple squads or groups and give away multiple 10 win streak skins.
When a squad or group is chosen, i will expect to stay with said group until we achieve this trophy.  

I will also not give away multiple 10 win skins to the same group member or sqaud member.
For instance, if we achieve a 10 game win streak and i gift a skin then we lose match 11, i will expect to continue our streak from game 1 and work up towards 15 again.  At the second 10 game win streak, the skin gift is void.
The second and final skin will only be given away once we reach the ultimate goal of a 15 game win streak.  

Reply to this thread if you have a group of great players ready to help me!
I will need all players IGN (should be 4 total) to add as friends and check their stats.
Please list your squad or group below.  Thanks!

Author| Post time 2017-5-4 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Bump! Back to top
Post time 2017-5-4 02:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pickle replied at 2017-5-4 11:41
Bump! Back to top

Add me DS.IanGab we are 4 and we are lacking 1 if you want to achieve your achievements just add me
Post time 2017-5-4 02:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pickle replied at 2017-5-4 11:41
Bump! Back to top

Even if 20 game streak in normal match
Post time 2017-5-6 05:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont have a group,i usually go duo or solo but i think im a good player and look i just had a 12 win streak in match up, ans if wasnt because i had a feeder in my team it would be more
Screenshot_20170506-113107.png
Screenshot_20170506-113113.png
Post time 2017-5-6 10:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Im epic my name is quadra kill™ my Id: 3929942 . I dont have squad if u want we play together :) and we rank up
Post time 2017-5-8 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Hello, if you still need help achieving this you can add me. I've already managed to do this so hopefully I will be of help.

Add me: Pho King Meow
 Author| Post time 2017-5-8 11:58 AM | Show all posts
PhoKingMeow replied at 2017-5-7 21:45
Hello, if you still need help achieving this you can add me. I've already managed to do this so hope ...

I managed to get it done 2 days ago!  Thank God.  
Now i can work on those other achievements without playing super sweaty when there are AFK's on my team knowing its a good chance at a loss.  lol

Thanks for the reply though!
Post time 2017-5-8 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Pickle replied at 2017-5-8 11:58
I managed to get it done 2 days ago!  Thank God.  
Now i can work on those other achievements with ...

Haha i bet you had those feelings. I was so lucky it just happened over a few days. I was stressing on the last win though haha. Sweaty fingers were messing with me!

Congrats on getting that achievement though.

Devs should make another for ranked. Maybe one for each level  too.
Post time 2017-5-8 12:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey bro you can add me,im legend,my id:25388137(2034),i have a good team bro
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-27 07:47 AM GMT+8