Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4145|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] Report hacker

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-11 10:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
May i know how to report hackers? I have recorded the game where everyone is lagging except for the one person who is able to roam around and kill.
Post time 2017-1-11 10:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hello Phodo, just report him if you found a hacker, so that we can punish his doing. Thank you for your feedback :)
Post time 2017-1-11 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by volumet at 2017-1-11 22:31

You can use the reporting function in the game, we'll check out that situation with our system and decide whether to punish them or not
Post time 2017-9-22 04:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ml plss help me for
Post time 2017-9-22 04:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Someone hack my account because i forget to bind my account and someone save their facebook and google play,my ign is PwettyWap pls help me
Post time 2017-9-22 04:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Someone hack my account because i forget to bind my account and someone save their facebook and google play,my ign is PwettyWap pls help me
Post time 2017-9-22 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Ajv replied at 2017-9-22 03:46 PM
Someone hack my account because i forget to bind my account and someone save their facebook and goog ...

Hi there, for account issues,

Please contact the Customer Service as they will provide further guidance to your issue.
Through ingame or email MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com

Submit your game info, screenshot/video of the issue and explain your issue thoroughly.
Please be patient as you will need to queue for CS's reply and it may take 3-9 days.

After you got the reply, please do post the screenshot of it and put here so we/other players may got the update of your issue.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 10:00 PM GMT+8