Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] [Weekly QA] #WeeklyQA 2017.05.07 --- Team MLBB

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-2 05:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fast question . Why lifesteal doing work like before how do you expect marksman to survive without ... give it back do make shit things
Post time 2017-6-3 11:33 AM | Show all posts
I wish thhey would develop skin for other heroes like hayabusa
Post time 2017-6-5 01:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
please Moonton, add a diamond to buy Alpha's onimusha hero skin, i want to get it very much, I want to get alpha skin onimusha bh buy with diamond only 200 or 300
Post time 2017-6-6 02:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fast updte please .. my adcevanx
Post time 2017-6-6 02:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My acdvance server alredy  update .. but my ori own .. not yet
Post time 2017-6-6 08:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hey ML can you remake the artstyle of alucard.....his hair looks a little weird and can you make his sword have a sharper look like the fiery inferno?
Post time 2017-6-6 08:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
NitroGAME replied at 2017-6-6 20:35
hey ML can you remake the artstyle of alucard.....his hair looks a little weird and can you make his ...

I understand it's hard to do and you cannot find the time to do it....but can you at least change his hairstyle.....thank you
Post time 2017-6-7 12:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Every day people fighting about choosing hero . mostly people dont like to use tank . so why not u create a more interesting tank hero . Such as a tank with magic power like a mage . Or it's unfair? . sorry for asking
Post time 2017-6-7 06:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why Karina and moskov need to nerf? They are 32k BP HEROES. This is insane. Why? If they just thing the hero powerful need a nerf? The heck is this
Post time 2017-6-7 07:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nerf nerf and nerf and nerf this game will dead soon if you always do it. No need to nerf, they just cant fight the hero and give reason why need to nerf. Thing about this MLBB. If you just start always going to be nerf everything this game dead. Than fans dont know whats to play because this game not too good at heroes. You make better price right? Than its mean better skill and power. If 32k BP skill power is like 6500 BP, why we need to buy 32k.  I know create game is not an easy but its your  chance to awake the first moba game in mobile. I hope you see this. People who has buy 32k and need to get nerf? You just give 100bp every match. 500+ bp on gold chest. Its going to be months and weeks to get that money. Why you not know this feel? You're the GM and creator of this game. You can do anything at that game. But us just always in disaster of nerf. If it just 6500bp heroes I not to care about it but its 32k heroes. Some people going to rage. They just hardworking make money and nerf nerf nerf. Lower price not to good heroes highest price means better than 6500bp heroes. And look at clint right now. Before its so smart and I buy it and than need to change skill i hate that feel.  Im not haters but I need to told you because its good for your game right? Thats all Bye
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 04:31 PM GMT+8