Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] [Weekly QA] #WeeklyQA 2017.05.07 --- Team MLBB

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-15 11:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree with moskov , he is op , he can play agressiv without her team and escape easily , his stun need a nerf , 1s to hero unity and 0,75s on the wall (my opinion)  , they can farm all jungle quickly , moskov in mobile is perma pick , beacause he is op !! But i think they wait  finish starlight member to nerf moskov ( money before everything)
Post time 2017-5-16 01:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Don't touch bane please, maybe adjust his ultimate/1st skill BUT PLEASE NOT THE HEAL PLEASE DONT  CHANGE THE HEAL.
Post time 2017-5-16 10:45 AM | Show all posts
I have been playing a couple months now and love the continuous improvements, updates, skins, and new heros! Keep up the good work!
Post time 2017-5-16 03:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Don't redesign bane please. I love the way he is now.
Post time 2017-5-16 03:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ArdAnG replied at 2017-5-16 01:09
Don't touch bane please, maybe adjust his ultimate/1st skill BUT PLEASE NOT THE HEAL PLEASE DONT  CH ...

I think so too but I will like bane better if there are no changes. It is excellent the way he is now.
Post time 2017-5-16 04:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
nooooo plss dont nerf moskov and karina people just dont think of a strategy to beat them
Post time 2017-5-17 03:33 AM | Show all posts
Well in actually buyed bane, i'm no sure if i can say that is good or not, u need to play hard to get his best power... he actually need a good team, and i say that since some heroes can carry all the team although the team is losing but bane doesn't work for that although he's a fighter (a little good one) he can carry even with his second skill, im talking about his healer. I think that with That power must be improved and with more range of reach, sometimes we can not use it although we are all together because the range is very small, even with the boat that is very good, I think it is a weak because it should have more damage and more duration.:):(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Post time 2017-5-17 03:34 AM | Show all posts
Pickle replied at 2017-5-8 05:53
Does it really hurry things along when trying to communicate like a dick?  
Asking for a friend... ...

i sure i can help u, but is harder when u dont have enough good friend mates.
Post time 2017-5-17 10:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The game suck. Lags everytime.
Post time 2017-5-17 10:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Game lag evrytime u play in the new updates.  even if there is good connection. Fix ure fucking game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 10:40 AM GMT+8