Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 13231|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

Just a few questions about the Starlight membership

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-12 01:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
1. Will the costume be permanent? If you dont buy the Starlight membership next month will you keep the outfit?

2. Same thing but with the border. Is the border permanent or do you need the membership to use it?

Also just a few bonus questions if someone doesn't mind answering

1. Can Freya be rewarded with any charge? Even 1$?

2. Where is the lucky box? I'm asking because of the Christmas Miya skin.

3. Also, what does the limited time fragment thing mean on Eudophoria's Christmas skin? Are there events that give you limiyed time fragments? Are either outfits still obtainable?

Sorry for all the questions and thank you for whoever takes the time to read or reply to these. I love this game but I'm new to it.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-12 01:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Eudora* Not Eudophoria, sorry.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-12 05:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Basically what I mean is If I buy the Starlight thing this month, will I be able to keep the outfit and the border permanently or do I have to keep buying the membership to access them. Sorry if I didn't explain it well
Post time 2017-1-12 06:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The Starlight membership will last for one month after you buy it,and you need to buy it again after one month to continue the membership. And the border is not permanent and you need Starlight membership to use it.
Post time 2017-1-12 06:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Freya will be rewarded with any charge, even 1$.The lucky box event are already over,so you can't get the Miya Christmas skin again.Limited time fragment on Eudora Christmas skin is one of the Christmas event before,it need you to have 250 skin fragment if you want to change Eudora Christmas skin,but the event is over so you can't change it anymore.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-12 10:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Okay, thank you tons for the reply. I really appreciate it :) It's slightly disappointing that the border isn't permanent, but at least the skin is, right? Thank you :)
Post time 2017-1-12 10:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes,the skin is permanent for sure.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-12 05:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
heixue replied at 2017-1-12 06:29
Freya will be rewarded with any charge, even 1$.The lucky box event are already over,so you can't ge ...

I'm sorry to bother you and I do appreciate you answering all of my questions. I just have two more if you don't mind?

1. The starlight outfit is permanent right?So if i buy it I'll keep the skin forever? I'm pretty sure that's the case but it never hurts to make sure :)

2. Are the Christmas outfits who aren't limited (Such as Karina) limited or permanent? Like if i don't buy it now can I still buy it in three months or is it just for the winter season?

Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day. It's great to see Devs interact with their consumers ^_^
Post time 2017-1-12 05:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
1.If you the Starlight membership,you will get the permanent skin for that month.2.Christmas outfits like Karina and Gord Christmas skin is permanent, you can buy the skin whenever you want.
Post time 2017-1-12 05:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
1.If you buy the Starlight membership,you will get the permanent skin for that month.2.Christmas outfits like Karina and Gord Christmas skin is permanent, you can buy the skin whenever you want
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 11:17 AM GMT+8