Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 624|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Help me..

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-12 01:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
When afternoon i play.. THen the server is lag.. and i lost connection
then now i can not play mobile legend because they said i have refused too many games recently? i wonder how long i can play?? i wait almost 4hour....
Post time 2017-1-12 03:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The game have many problems...I played my normal match and brawl yesterday and did not get my jigsaw piece. It showed up after the match that I had Jigsaw#1 but when I went to check there were none. I reported to customer service and still have not gotten a reply
Post time 2017-1-12 09:26 AM | Show all posts
When you start the matching to find a game,dont cancel the matching before you match-up,doing this will cause system defined you to refuse the game,and will punish you like lower your credit score.If you do it again and again,your credit score will become very low,until you get punishment like cannot play game for hours.So,you should not cancel any game while the matching is going on.
Post time 2017-1-12 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Dear LilJimmy,you need to be patient for our customer service to give you a reply because there are million player at outside and we are dealing with many problem everyday.Hope you can understand it.And you need to state clearly what problem you are facing so our CS can find the solution quick and give you answer as soon as possible.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 09:07 AM GMT+8