Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: White.Wolf
Collapse the left

[Poll] Is Natalia OverPowered?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-29 02:01 AM | Show all posts
She is balanced in my opinion, squishy but alot of damage, so its ok for assasin. Next time when having a suggestion, please post in feedback section, thanks for understanding.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-30 02:30 PM | Show all posts
It's overpowered IMO,

She's even invisible on the same bush at ours, and that silence when she's attack on invisible state is OP, esp. for mage user

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-30 03:34 PM | Show all posts
But I think they should buff sabre because he is weak right now. I'm a saber main and tigreal and Akai just counter me soooo hard. He is squishy and he has to go in for the kill. If iphe gets cc'ed then he's DEAD. I think they need to lower the mana costs and change his second ability. Maybe it resets when you kill someone? But look Natalia has invisibility Katrina can penta in a second fanny is the fastest hero in the game  haybusa can shadow ult and they are all unique. All saber is unique about is his flying swords which don't even do that much damage

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-1 07:31 AM | Show all posts
Balanced. Countered by freya saber cyclops and much more good heroes in the meta right now

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-1 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Rudnam replied at 2017-7-1 07:31
Balanced. Countered by freya saber cyclops and much more good heroes in the meta right now

True, she is balanced.

She truly shines in 1vs1, but even there she has weaknesses like Freya's stun, Zhao's lift, etc...

All mages are her weakness if she doesn't silence them first.
All heroes with AOE damage is her weakness as she can be revealed while invisible.

She cannot jump in the middle of a clash because she's squishy, her role is to eliminate the enemy's damage dealer or any enemy who is fed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-1 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Well she's kinda OP but still it's not like you're gonna die everytime you meet her.
You could avoid death so I'm going with No :3

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-22 02:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
She's OP in late game. I think there should be a cooldown for her invisibility. Once invisible, 5 seconds later you are visible. And theres a cooldown of 2 seconds to become invisible again.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-24 06:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Saber can counter her pretty easy. :D

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-25 02:45 AM | Show all posts
for me She is Balance, but still depends on someone who is using Natalia.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-29 05:21 PM | Show all posts
No, you can still stun or disable her as mage

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-26 11:36 PM GMT+8