Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Avancer1975
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES v1.1.86

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-8 08:21 AM | Show all posts
tienes que ponerle target a la segunda abilidad seria lo mejor que pueden hacer gracias
Post time 2017-6-8 09:20 PM | Show all posts
swish_j replied at 2017-6-7 16:35
Lolo! currently, with her skills and the refreshment time of her ultimate is just insane! very hig ...

"I've played Karina 5 times so I'm a Karina master so I can affirm she is OP"
Typical hater reaction.
She has insane skills and damages: have you ever seen that she is a mage/assassin ? Thats absolutely normal. But being an assassin/mage also means that she can't do anything alone against many enemies, and that she has less defense that most heroes. But of course you don't care of this because you're a pro player and you analyzed her during many hours and hundreds of games.

"I swear to you that no marksman hero can chase this bitch!" just prove that you have not even tried to counter Karina with any other hero than your faithful marksman. Just learn to play any mage with a stun, kill Karina with a single burst and come talk again after that.
Post time 2017-6-10 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Herrahan replied at 2017-6-7 01:01
Don't worry, they will release an Epic or Starlight Karina skin, and the next month she will be ov ...

hahaha yeah...dunno how to comment but somehow thats how thing works in ML XD...like moskov
Post time 2017-6-27 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by swish_j at 2017-6-27 17:39
Herrahan replied at 2017-6-8 21:20
"I've played Karina 5 times so I'm a Karina master so I can affirm she is OP"
Typical hater reacti ...

I didn't say I hate the hero and for your information, I'm not some pro to analysed every hero in this game. What my point is, the game should be balance and every hero should have a counter hero. Use mage and stun Karina?! have lost your mind?! Obviously, Karina's technique is not a head to head battle but she has to sneak and gank whenever his team is on a team fight. You need to get all your information correctly and I recommend you to watch youtube more instead of discriminating what I say. The reason why I played Karina 5 times is I don't want to use the same hero as every one else. Don't be a judgmental prick.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:10 AM GMT+8