Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Avancer1975
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES v1.1.86

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-1 06:20 PM | Show all posts
Necromancy Spell (Passive):
Adds an occult spell to targets who takedamage from the Necromancer. While the spell lasts, the target will explodeupon death, dealing magic damage to surrounding units (base damage increaseswith level). Units who receive plague damage from puppets will also haveNecromancy Spell cast on them.

Does this mean, even her basic attacks triggers passive?
Post time 2017-6-1 06:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
aaroncymor replied at 2017-6-1 15:36
Can anyone explain changes to Karina? TIA.

Mean it will now not completely reset the cd(cooldown) which is a big nerf btw
Post time 2017-6-1 06:26 PM | Show all posts
ATLAST this patch update that we are WAITING FORRR!! thank you MLBB for this!!!!

VII. System Adjustment
       6.Added local servers in the Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia; players livethere can play the game with a better PING.
Post time 2017-6-1 06:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
zapquake replied at 2017-6-1 16:00
u nerf moskov and now karina wtf

Dont blame the dev, blame the players, so many people keep saying their op, they just listen to their players and gave something what they want. I never heard you whine when Karina keeps getting a buff
Post time 2017-6-1 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for the Karina nerf :@:@and please give back my moskov or just increase his penetration a bit
Post time 2017-6-1 06:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Finally, they fix the wrong target bug, seriously its freaking annoying when you suddenly hit a minion when your trying to kill an enemy and manage to get away. Its also cause me to die when you suddenly ult tower for no reason
Post time 2017-6-1 06:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Karina nerf are still not confirm yet on what they will reduce but for sure dnt blame devs directly, why choose meta?? but it looks like a small nerf only
Post time 2017-6-1 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Deathphobia11 replied at 2017-6-1 17:13
Karina's ultimate skill is nerf or buff?
if nerf '5s' is gone. or if buff 're-use time refreshing' i ...

Okay now i know what's the meaning, it's means you can only reset the skill 100% if you use the killing blow with the Ultimate skill but you will still get 80% if you get assist, but i don't know if you get the kill but using the skill as killing blow
Post time 2017-6-1 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Deathphobia11 replied at 2017-6-1 17:13
Karina's ultimate skill is nerf or buff?
if nerf '5s' is gone. or if buff 're-use time refreshing' i ...

Okay now i know what's the meaning, it's means you can only reset the skill 100% if you use the killing blow with the Ultimate skill but you will still get 80% if you get assist, but i don't know if you get the kill but using the skill as killing blow
Post time 2017-6-1 08:12 PM | Show all posts
karina nooo *cry cry cry*
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:13 AM GMT+8