Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Avancer1975
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES V.1.1.88

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-11 04:19 PM | Show all posts
kagura buff. woop woop. still trying to learn her.
Post time 2017-6-12 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Kise-kun replied at 2017-6-11 12:36
First of all, Miya has not been entirely nerfed, the rain arrow's buff has been affected by a tiny ...

who the hell spam button to know if the ulti is realy or not lol.. my phone are more then good enough for this game.. i really hope they will put the on off button.. if not it will be super annoying
Post time 2017-6-12 12:54 AM | Show all posts
where is mr.crab?
Post time 2017-6-12 04:48 AM | Show all posts
SlamberGamer replied at 2017-6-8 04:34
firstly why would u nerf miya? its perfect as it is..
second why you guyz add tapping sound?
Mobile  ...

This is what i hate the most about players, not only on mobile games, but consoles as well.

Do you really believe a game developer is going to hold back their graphic and audio capabilities just because they know people use an outdated phone, tablet, or console? Simple answer: NO.  

This is what makes a game good when it could be extraordinary.  Perfect example is console games, and better yet one of my favorite games released in 2014, Destiny for PS4.  Even though the game was great and well built, it was still lack-luster because they had to make it compatible for the older generation PS3 consoles.  Having a game that is made to only play on new gen consoles would be a much better world for me, because games could actually be so much better and not be held back by the ones who are still stuck in the stone age on older gen consoles.

Same thing with this game.  UPDATE YOUR OUT OF DATE PHONE and stop complaining.  Even if you have little income, the release cycle for mobile devices is extremely predictable.  Save your money accordingly and buy a new version once the new release is available.

I want to live in a world where there are only new gen games available.  Im sure many others support this as well.

Keep pushing the updates Mobile Legends, I love the improvements so far!

Post time 2017-6-12 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Pickle replied at 2017-6-12 04:48
This is what i hate the most about players, not only on mobile games, but consoles as well.

Do yo ...

how is adding a tapping sound compared to a new gen game?? are u serious?
Post time 2017-6-13 04:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Is there a way to buy limited time skin again? Let's say alucard's child of the fall?
Post time 2017-6-13 09:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by iamfeeder at 2017-6-13 21:58

PLEASE REMOVE THE KAGURA 2ND SKILL ANIMATION THAT DELAY 0.5 SECOND. REASONS:1) DIFFICULTY TO CHAIN ATTACK
2) CANNOT PERFORM TOWER DIVE TO GO FOR KILL OR STUN
3) ANIMATION CAUSING DELAY RESULTING TO GET STUNNED BY EUDORA (HAPPENED DURING TOWER DIVE) & GET KILLED.
4)ESCAPE MECHANISM WERE DELAY ESPECIALLY FOR STUN & RUN.
5) TRIED TO SAVE ALLIED BY USING 2ND SKILL TELEPORTATION (TELEPORT IN & OUT) ENDED UP GOT PAWNED BY ENEMIES DUE TO DELAY.
Post time 2017-6-14 07:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
SlamberGamer replied at 2017-6-12 08:27
how is adding a tapping sound compared to a new gen game?? are u serious?

Hilariously losing the plot!
I'd leave the explaining to Mr. Pickle, that is, if he cares to. His point is, that game developers shouldn't appease to older generation devices user, you for example, if their game is to improve.
Post time 2017-6-14 07:46 PM | Show all posts
ButterflyEffect replied at 2017-6-14 07:23
Hilariously losing the plot!
I'd leave the explaining to Mr. Pickle, that is, if he cares to. His  ...

improve in term of what?? putting useless feature that eating phone resource? are you kidding me? lol
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 04:04 AM GMT+8