Collapse the left

[Poll] Legendary Skin is Expensive?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-11 02:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ML dev is moneysucker

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-11 03:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Tateishi at 2017-6-11 03:22

Dont need to and dont have to buy it , you still can play without having the skin, so whats the problem ?Its a legend skin after all
I mean
New recall animation and avatar border ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-11 06:25 PM | Show all posts
BlueSoap replied at 2017-6-10 20:58
That's the point of premium items.

So sell a Ferrari at 1/4 price so everyone can buy it? Rofl

Wait, I wasn't talking about prices of cars, which is a physical thing and is actually useful.

My post was specific that it was about diamonds and a price for one skin.

I know this is a skin for Saber, but I placed myself in the shoes of those players who love Saber and thought, "What if this is Kagura's skin? In this Magic Wheel event?"
And I felt mad thinking about it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-11 10:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
10800 diamonds is too much, maybe if it costs 5400 diamonds(half) it would be more reasonable since its a 'premium skin'. And @BlueSoap, why are you comparing this to a car? It seems.. wrong. Atleast buying a ferrari at full price is better than buying this skin since its not physical, and its pretty much useless when this game dies ( cuz eventually- some years- there might be more Mobile Moba better than ML).

Ps: ive already moved on about not getting this skin, cuz even if they cut the price in half i cant spend 100$ to a game. #SaberMain

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-12 03:34 AM | Show all posts
BlankDerpious replied at 2017-6-11 22:55
10800 diamonds is too much, maybe if it costs 5400 diamonds(half) it would be more reasonable since  ...

Better put your money elsewhere.

I also have decided to stop supporting this game.
If it weren't so obvious that they are a money-hungry company, then I would've kept on supporting them.
Supporting them on events like this would only encourage them to do more of it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-12 11:03 AM | Show all posts
it's really up to you if you want to spend or not ..
it won't make you OP:)

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-12 12:38 PM | Show all posts
This is how they make money off people with no life. Live with it and move on. MOST will find it ridiculous but you will have that handful of sheeps who will think likewise. ML to me has long been dead, have not played a game for months (not into fancy things that get's hyped for no reason and doesn't live up to it's hype) just another moba just another game. There are many better mobile mobas out there trust me, VG, RoV, HE..try them and you will find ML a joke to be

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-12 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jihyun at 2017-6-12 12:48

Once again I will put this out to all. What makes a player? not the skin nor the hero/character. Always keep this in mind. You can have a shit ton of skins, a shit ton of heroes but if you can't even perfect one for usage, should I say more? I'll be harsh, just quit because at the end not only do you get mocked for owning skins, you get mocked for your skills and you will end up eventually being a burden to your teammates. No point being an egoistic bastard/show off when your skills set is zero to none right? A good player and a good example is SKT T1 Faker from Korea, he has almost all the skins to all the heroes in LoL but every game he goes into he doesn't even use them yet his skills justifies it all. Relax and think about it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-12 12:56 PM | Show all posts
This thread is really ridonkeylous.

People will buy it if they have the means. End of story.
Otherwise, move on and just ignore the event if you don't have ends/moolah.

What were you hoping to achieve out of this thread?Sympathy and change?

If the event doesnt sell tho, that will make them realise that its a wrong move perhaps. So yeah, stop complaining and talking just dont get it, thats it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-12 03:28 PM | Show all posts
sas0ri replied at 2017-6-12 12:56
This thread is really ridonkeylous.

People will buy it if they have the means. End of story.

That is what I am afraid of.

If they are doing this money-sucking event, it could be possible that they are getting low on funds and want to suck money from NGNL players.

And no amount of skilled players can save this game, if all those paying players packed their bags and jump over to the next big moba game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:09 AM GMT+8