Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Iksanev
Collapse the left

[Poll] KAGURA doesn't need a nerf!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-14 03:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Let's all use our voices (errr fingers perhaps) to build a revolution. Kagura needs love! Kagura needs us! #BringTheOldKaguraBack #JusticeForKagura #PrayForKagura. Remember guys, Hayabusa is with us.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-14 03:56 PM | Show all posts
i'm helping to get the old kagura back.

please devs, listen to this small request.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-14 04:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
#ripkagura #prayforkagura. Full support.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-14 04:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'd reply and spam 50 comments on this if it would help, buut that would be too whiny wouldn't it? #BringbackOldKagura

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-14 04:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please bring back the old Kagura, devs. The recent nerf was so unnecessary. Sigh.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-14 04:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The easiest way to adjust her wouldbprobably be to remove the delay, but they could also like, idk, add a stun effect to the attack, one that's long enough to move away again, preferably independent from her passive.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-14 04:48 PM | Show all posts
support on #bringbackoldkagura if you are not buffing her, at least stop nerfing her.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-14 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Her stun is now completely useless since the animation delay is longer than the actual stun. Also she can no longer execute the blue2-purple1 combo anymore. If i remember correctly she never once got an actual buff ever since she got into the hero roster. It's always an endless nerf to her after every update. That, or there's always a bug or a mess with her skills/gameplay. Only a miracle can save her now :(

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-14 05:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kagura is useless, they should buff her soon, even before 1.1.88 (because other mages too strong if compare with), but they nerf kagura again n again. Just delete kagura, we dont need that stupid game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-14 05:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
N they should delete this forum, too. I can understand its function, just players chat to each other, they dont care anything about us, why do we need this game, just delete it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 04:11 AM GMT+8