Collapse the left

[Request] Remove the Cap Limit on BP Rewards

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-21 03:00 PM | Show all posts
halfhuman replied at 2017-1-21 12:47
no issue with bp limit
i already grateful with great game like this
if bp limit can support develop ...

yeah... actually we should thank them that . they didn't make this game pay-to-win unlike with most mobile games. if you say that donator can have edge because of heroes availability, it is not because there is a free hero rotation.

and in rank, you don't need to get lots of hero to obtain higher rank as there is no banning system.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-21 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Legendary replied at 2017-1-21 15:00
yeah... actually we should thank them that . they didn't make this game pay-to-win unlike with mos ...

I wouldn't mind if it became pay to win. The skins already give an increase in stats. And I just like collecting BP. Who said anything about purchasing heroes? I didn't under my post. If anything, I'd like to purchase the Emblem sets.
Post time 2017-1-21 07:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
they should increase the cap to like 10k and leave it be. they are having lots of bp events right now, last week was double bp. now this week cookies. they acknowledge the problem it takes too long to get heros so that's why they do these events
Post time 2017-1-21 09:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I aggre with you or rise the limit.
Post time 2017-6-30 01:11 PM | Show all posts
+like x1 .......support
Post time 2017-7-22 06:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree.. Dev should Rise the limit at least 16000 BP/weekzs. And if we buy the double exp, soo the limit should twice than limit at least.
Post time 2017-7-23 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Yagloo at 2017-7-23 00:42

This thread is 5 month old, you know?

I pesonnally don't really understand this cap either. It might be a way to prevent bots from automatically playing games and generating BP, filling accounts with BP and all characters bought, and then selling them. That's the only reason I can find.
Post time 2017-12-3 08:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree why those who get diamonds from livestreaming get all heroes while the rest of us must wait months to buy a new hero
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 02:27 AM GMT+8