Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2446|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Discussion on Official Tournament] MSC TOUR REJECTED APPLICATION ? (MALAYSIA)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-17 01:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by SlamberGamer at 2017-6-17 08:59

Hello MOD and DEV -----
On behave my team and some other team, today we was shocked that our team are not in the tournament list.
For my team, we already registered 3 team, AP1, AP2 and AP3, but only AP3 was selected.
For AP1 we have a player flag problem where i have posted, pm mod and update daily to ask for help so my team is clean for this tournament. However we do have 1 reserved who is still using MY flag so there is no reason our registration got denied. Here is the thread i made for my problem PLEASE NEED HELP COUNTRY FLAG CHANGE FOR MSC TOURNAMENT
even developer already take note on my problem. so there should be some solution for this.. its just a flag change..

While AP2 is clean no problem.. flag all ok.. but still denied. (please take note AP1 and AP2 register earlier then AP3).

There are other squad that is not all using same flag still got accepted. and there some indo team registering in Malaysia tournament still got accepted but why my team are not accepted ??

One more top team is MYA there are currently no.33 global squad still got rejected.

Right now these thing have lit an outrageous anger and concern for many Malaysian player.. why AP and MYA not joining the tournament while there are the top team in Malaysia. Its look like an EASY WIN fom one more team that is in top 3 best team in Malaysia where they registered 3 team.. and all 3 got accepted.

I already contacted Kinwei Wong regarding these thing and i keep got different answer each time.

- Not same flag
- Same squad cant enter
- Waiting for dev Answer
- FINALLY, dev dont want to tell
-PS: THERE ARE OTHER TEAM WHO NOT SAME FLAG AND EVEN SEND MORE THEN 4 TEAM STILL GOT IN THE TOUR

In the end he told me dev dont want to tell any reason.
Do you guyz have any idea how much time we have spend for this game? WHO DOES'T WANT TO JOIN OFFICIAL TOUR? WE HAVE TRAIN FOR MONTH FOR THIS TOURNAMENT AND TO BE TREATED LIKE THESE. THIS IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE.

WE WANT JUSTICE.

Post time 2017-6-17 02:27 AM | Show all posts
sorry to hear about that. can u tell me that in your squad ap1 and ap2, all 12 are diff. contestants.
Each contestant can  only battle for one squad in total, only for the squad stated at the time of  registration. A player cannot change squads part way through tournament and  cannot play for two squads at the same time.

Author| Post time 2017-6-17 02:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by SlamberGamer at 2017-6-17 02:32
StoR replied at 2017-6-17 02:27
sorry to hear about that. can u tell me that in your squad ap1 and ap2, all 12 are diff. contestants ...

all different squad bro.. we are really2 sad.. i have tried everything i can to save my team so we can join this tour.. :( however its more sadden me to see other team still can join this tour even they are not meet recruitment.now all that training time we have spend gone down to vain.. i even have team member left out of frustration. maybe dev doest really care.. but some player like us do care..
 Author| Post time 2017-6-17 02:36 AM | Show all posts
im the only team lead who take time to post here and i check daily for any help from dev.. i dont see any other team posting such request.. i hope dev understand how much we want to join this tournament. and yes i believe we have what it take to be one of the best team in these tournament.:(:(:(
Post time 2017-6-17 02:38 AM | Show all posts
well i can only point you the right person to talk about it. Malaysian msc event handler is CorMe.
Contact him about this.
 Author| Post time 2017-6-17 02:40 AM | Show all posts
StoR replied at 2017-6-17 02:38
well i can only point you the right person to talk about it. Malaysian msc event handler is CorMe.
C ...

thank you very much...
Post time 2017-6-17 02:41 AM | Show all posts

i hope u get reply :)
Post time 2017-6-17 05:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It is an incredibly sad story .. dunno why aren't devs helping you out , that would be incredible shame for the devs of you couldn't play man :/ and good luck on playing too :)
 Author| Post time 2017-6-17 07:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Legendrago replied at 2017-6-17 05:47
It is an incredibly sad story .. dunno why aren't devs helping you out , that would be incredible sh ...

Yes.. its really sad. I keep refresh this thread hourly hoping dev will reply.. sad not yet for now.. tq bro..
Post time 2017-6-17 08:21 AM | Show all posts
We from Singapore would also like to know why some team do not make the cut? From the applications that you get from Singapore, Can we get some of the errors shown? Or there is nothing wrong with the application but other factors? Hope to get a reply soon. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 11:29 AM GMT+8