Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Prophet
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] Prophet.'s 10 Brutally Honest Tips to Players stuck at Grandmaster/Master etc

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-29 09:32 PM | Show all posts
An entertaining article.. cheers! :)

I hate to admit it... but I am in the #8 category.
Post time 2017-7-3 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Im number 7... i'm a good music composer
Post time 2017-7-27 10:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i am number 8.... i always fill up the missing role, be a friendly and chatty guy, but yeah, i have no heroes that i actually good at, its kinda feel bad though.
Post time 2017-8-16 04:33 AM | Show all posts
I admit I'm 3. I try to play tank to round off our team comp. But I don't trust anyone on adc. No matter how many kills you get as an adc if you die more than 4 times in a game you are a bad adc. Most adc players doesn't know how to position correctly thus they get caught and die.
This is coming from an Clint main with 62% ish winrate over 100 games.

But most people doesn't listen to pings or don't have the game knowledge to know not to face check a bush when you are playing an adc or mage. They get caught before I can even get my rage up and engage or fight 3 v 5 when our adc is clearing out a wave from top or bot lane. They don't understand the concept of patience and wait for the right opportunity that I will present to them as a tank once I engage.

Then you have the tanks that plays like a bitch hiding behind your adc. Which is number 8 the bad players that doesn't know their role.
Overall the tips doesn't really help the only way to climb out of elo hell is dup or trio queue with 1-2 players that are on your calibre in terms of mechanics and overall game knowledge. That is my two cents.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 01:19 PM GMT+8