Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Avancer1975
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES 1.1.94

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-30 06:43 AM | Show all posts
Enchanted Talisman is op, and that is coming from a person who uses Cyclops a lot, but 10% in 20secs.... should have been 10% in 10secs IMO. Now every mage will be fighting with saber and fanny and karina and every other hero to snag blue buff and no one will be in their damn lanes. Bet you can see a raise in mana pendant purchases off the start, but hey, if it puts an end to the mages being able to endlessly spam attacks against helpless fighters I'm okay with that.

I'm happy with the Alucard buff, he was useless in higher tier matches. I expected the nerf on ext duration for Roger to happen, though I'm sad to see it go (just another new hero nerf 1 week after they snagged their money's worth). Tip of the hat to you BANG BANG you did it again.

Of course, my main problem here (and has been for a while) where is the karina nerf? This talentless hero can spam penta kills all day long, 5x in a row, with the push of one button.  Everyone knows she's broken. Why else would she consistently be top picked hero for bans in the ranked matches? Takes no precision. No skill shots to be heard of. No cooldown. No high mana consumption. AND can't be hit by basic attacks, the bread and butter of most attack speed fighters/adc ie. Yun Zhao, Roger, Layla, Miya, freya, the list goes on.
Post time 2017-6-30 07:58 AM | Show all posts
Nerf All mage in one patch :)
Post time 2017-6-30 08:04 AM | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-6-30 02:43
You are serious playing her wrong if you are using auto aim, unless the enemy is right beside you. ...

I haven't seen the bug affect aimed shots, I use aiming all the time and I have no idea how you assume I don't, it is however absolutely and completely irrelevant.  When an enemy is right in front of you and you tap Lolita's first skill it's an all too often occurrence to see her projectile peace out and head straight sideways, the same thing happens with her ult heading into no mans land while the opponent, I'm sure has a good laugh and your teammates have some colourful language to describe you.  It happens and it shouldn't, auto aiming should be a mechanic available to you when you play but that's the state right now.
Post time 2017-6-30 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Anomander_x replied at 2017-6-30 05:04
I haven't seen the bug affect aimed shots, I use aiming all the time and I have no idea how you as ...

Manual Aiming overrides whatever broken targeting system the game has. Tapping the skill button is considered as auto aim. sliding is manual aim.
Post time 2017-6-30 08:52 AM | Show all posts
1st unlimited rice now unlimited mana;P
Post time 2017-6-30 10:36 AM | Show all posts
When's release date?
Post time 2017-6-30 12:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please fix crashing issues in low ram devices. The game crashes in the middle of the game even though the quality is set to low.
Post time 2017-6-30 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Bl4ckOut replied at 2017-6-30 06:43
Enchanted Talisman is op, and that is coming from a person who uses Cyclops a lot, but 10% in 20secs ...

"if it puts an end to the mages being able to endlessly spam attacks against helpless fighters I'm okay with that."

How? Tell me when did mages endlessly spam attacks against helpless fighters?
Maybe in the future when the devs decide to remove the cooldown of skills?

I understand Enchanted Talisman gives unlimited mana to mages, but I thought that is why they removed the +30 Mana Regen, and they nerfed the Magic Power to 50.

I still have to wait for the update though (in the advanced server), to see if this recent change is balanced or not.
Post time 2017-6-30 01:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Devs? Really? You nerfed freya's second skill? Are you completely out of your minds? So now you need to wait 5 seconds before you can stun again? Such a mediocre!!! Freya is only obtainable through real money! Why the hell you did this kin of Shit?! You call this Balancing? This aint right!! Im full of rage. I really want to punch that Arnold guy in the face! I really respect them before. But now im really mad! Why dont you just die already!!! I hate that arnold guy!!!! He sucks bigtime. Remove that delay on Freya's 2nd skill F****er.
Post time 2017-6-30 03:20 PM | Show all posts
When is this update is going to come out?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 04:02 AM GMT+8