Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 29962|Reply: 42
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] How to master Fanny's cables?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-30 08:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hakaishin here. Just like the title indicated, how to really master Fanny's cables? Where do I look when using her cables, In the minimap or the surroundings? Is there a certain angle that I need to aim so Fanny can fly to the direction that I wanted? Do you need fast fingers/reflexes to do all that? I just want to learn how to use her. I can play higher skill cap heroes except her. TIA.
 Author| Post time 2017-6-30 10:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Been there, done that. What I see in most Fanny guides is when to engage and disengage, skill combos and builds but not how to use her cables. I can use high skill cap heroes such as Hayabusa and Kagura without much problems but Fanny? I just sucked at using her. Hope some Fanny mains share their knowledge about using her cables.
Post time 2017-6-30 08:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I wonder that too. Especially pro fanny user. In not an expert fanny user. But i point the cable  to left first. Then while mid air  to my right.  In my opinion practice with ai.. Goodluck using fanny
Post time 2017-6-30 08:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hmm, been there done that, still i can't use this hero!
 Author| Post time 2017-6-30 08:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I see, same sentiments here. For some reason, I have been thinking that Fanny is played using instinct XD
Post time 2017-6-30 09:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I also cant use her cables efficiently.. especially if you got lag spikes. But maybe you should try practicing with someone, like he use tank and you just try to attack him while he's running.
Post time 2017-6-30 10:18 PM | Show all posts
I have been watching videos of Top Fanny users but i still have a hard time where to point out the cables especially during clash. Take note, i only use Fanny in custom mode for practice and I still play her like sh*t.

Hoping someone can share their best practices. Thanks much!
Post time 2017-6-30 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Keep practicing and keep watching pro Fanny players in Youtube

BluePanda or iFlekzz may be give you some example

Practice makes perfect! :$

Comments

Lol BluePanda isn't good at all xD  Post time 2017-7-1 02:54 AM
Post time 2017-6-30 11:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Minimap. Objects or terrains are always darker colour in the minimap compared to empty roads. Then, two cables will make u move to the middle of two cables with high velocity. Two cables to the same place is for fast travel to one wall. My 2nd account is 95% winrate fanny at epic V
Post time 2017-7-1 12:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
cykablyet replied at 2017-6-30 23:11
Minimap. Objects or terrains are always darker colour in the minimap compared to empty roads. Then,  ...

Can u plz a post about how u mastered fanny!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 12:55 PM GMT+8