Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Hakaishin
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] How to master Fanny's cables?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-1 02:58 AM | Show all posts
Just practise a lot.. i mean A LOT. i played like ~55 games with her nonstop and slowly getting better with her.. but still I'm not as good as I would like :(
Post time 2017-7-1 03:20 AM | Show all posts
I really want to learn fanny as well. But I cry everytime I see my win rate 0.00% :'(
Post time 2017-7-1 03:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just watch iFlekzz on fanny short guide. He teach you how to spam cable, item, combos
Post time 2017-7-1 07:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Shinichi_Kudo replied at 2017-7-1 02:58
Just practise a lot.. i mean A LOT. i played like ~55 games with her nonstop and slowly getting bett ...

Hahaha. Exactly like me. I played 50+ games using her and slowly getting better. I got mvp a few times too. I playsafe and engage after my teammates initiate a clash. Also I plan where to escape before I engage, so I enter then get out quickly.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-1 07:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
cykablyet replied at 2017-6-30 23:11
Minimap. Objects or terrains are always darker colour in the minimap compared to empty roads. Then,  ...

I see. So that's the way you're using to navigate the terrain using Fanny.. got to keep this in mind.
Post time 2017-7-1 07:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by WtripleO at 2017-7-1 07:40

You should check out iFlekzz's guide for fanny his guide really helps :)
Check the guide out here > this HTML class. Value is https://youtu.be/E0n
Post time 2017-7-1 08:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny passive saw her doing more damage while flying. Since cable skill triggers first skill if you have enough energy and happen to came across an adversary, minion or heroes, you want to use skill 2 at combat all times. Use skill 1 only for jungling/clearing minion waves. Do a zipping flying movement back and forth between two walls, make sure you get the wall (Fanny gets special treatment; minimap should indicate where the cable will land, signified by two thin blue line). Use ultimate for the finishing touch, not engaging. You'd be impactful in the mid lane where all four walls are placed close. Always plan for an escape route, should things go south, and utilize double cables while doing so
Post time 2017-7-1 08:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ButterflyEffect replied at 2017-7-1 08:11
Fanny passive saw her doing more damage while flying. Since cable skill triggers first skill if you  ...

The zipping movement should be done in an ongoing combat. Don't engage first with it. Always connect with another cable when you zip through enemy.
A worded visualization:
You're in the bottom lane.
Wall A located near Franco's hooks bush, north of your tower.
Wall B is the tri-bush.
Enemies at the center of the two walls.
Engage from the Franco's hook bush, cable skillshots aimed at the enemies. You should do some damage and land on wall B.
Now quickly shoot your cable back to wall A. Rinse and repeat.
If an enemy manages to reach their tower, just dive in and use ultimate.
Post time 2017-7-1 11:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
just a little tip :)
Post time 2017-7-1 11:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
just a little tip :)if you want to hook fas then look at the mini map. takes practice to make it perfect. been maining fanny since kagura lost damage. and freya's god speed strike cooldown starts after the 3rd strike which is annoying.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 03:02 PM GMT+8