Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Hakaishin
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] How to master Fanny's cables?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-1 12:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If u wanna go in a straight line eg. From mid to bottom u should hook the hermit crab then quickly hook the turtle or lord. U need quick reflexes to do that btw. If u want to change direction eg. Walking up from the river and wants to go into lane, u hook one of the walls on the lane, once u are at the middle of the lane, quickly hook to the other wall of that lane. Just practise at custom mode if u not sure. Hope this helps. :)
Post time 2017-7-1 12:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Am i the only one who plays her horribly but enjoys it cause i feel like im killing titans. SASEGAYOoO
Post time 2017-7-1 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Watch Attack on Titan.
It made me a Fanny main.

LOL
WAT
Post time 2017-7-1 01:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well im not a pro with fanny but I do also practise her, what I always keep in my mind is when Im at bottom I start my cable always at the left walls befor right and when im top right first before left coz as you can see the side walls doest have any space in between so its easy to line your cable without need of exact spot. But when it came at Mid its a very hard time for me coz it needs an exact wall for the cable or else you will not hit any walls lol. And I only used fanny at AI now lol i want to be pro with her too
Post time 2017-7-1 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Im not pro Fanny but i can play fanny.

my suggestion only is always have a glance in the mini map before releasing your cable

And also when your trying to kill someone before releasing the 2nd cable make sure your are near them so you can pass them only.

if you want to stop in the middle of the clash which is not good for you, just cast your 2nd cable right after you cast 1st cable.

My suggestion is to cast the 2nd cable when you're near in the clash if you saw someone is very low quickly cast your ult right after the hitting them with your 1st skill.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-1 11:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for the answers though it's harder to execute than it looks XD. Looks like I got to buy Fanny and practice a lot.
Post time 2017-7-2 12:22 PM | Show all posts
I once used fanny ! and the fun thing is i was just walking ! ahahahaha :lol:lol:lol
im so dumb when it comes to fanny ! because of course the my gameplay will be funny too :P:P:lol:lol;P;P
 Author| Post time 2017-7-2 06:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
wuxian122414 replied at 2017-7-2 12:22
I once used fanny ! and the fun thing is i was just walking ! ahahahaha
im so dumb when ...

Haha! I've done that too when I used her for the first time. She's really not Fanny of she doesn't use her cables. XD
Post time 2017-7-2 09:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yunicorn replied at 2017-7-1 12:47
Am i the only one who plays her horribly but enjoys it cause i feel like im killing titans. SASEGAYO ...

Nooooo~

I do tooo trollololz.
Post time 2017-7-3 11:50 AM | Show all posts
a lot of fanny users right now, hmm I too sucks at fanny cables shooting out and no target LOL
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-5 01:12 PM GMT+8