Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3079|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Why all play adc?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-5 01:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Here we go again All of the players playing mobile legends have you ever feel tired of losing? All the players wants to be MVP they pick the most insane damage in the lobby instaPick you know what I mean. I love to play Tanks and adc but sometimes other players wants to be an adc so Im here supporting them Ill go tank ... After a few Minutes GGWP.. our adc cant even damage any hero cuz he is not fed so the outcome why I entrust my stars to this guy.. Rankdown .. So my point is Mobile legends should have a practice for choosing their role not all adc cuz tanks are useless everbody was saying ...no tanks are very good in this game . so ML should have this kind of mechanocs to enlighten other newbie players for example if they reach their 60% below winrate it will trigger... all players want to be a killer no one wants to tank or to support ..
Post time 2017-7-5 01:58 PM | Show all posts
I could relate how you felt. However, each hero have their role to support each other.. Depending on the situation of the battle, a bad move from the tank can throw away the game in an instance...
Post time 2017-7-5 02:20 PM | Show all posts
It really depends on what mode you are playing... in Match-up most players doesn't care abt team composition as they're playing to test or train their skills.
Lower ranks will be full of players who just want to get MVP, higher ranks will be different as players "usually" be familiar on team composition and strategy.
Post time 2017-7-5 10:09 PM | Show all posts
because marksman is the best option wether u are noob or pro
if u are pro:
marksman is your best option because marksman can carry the game.
if u are noob:
marksman is your best option because you only need to push 1 button and you win
Post time 2017-7-5 11:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Instalock adc and spam "We need a tank". Even worse, some of them threatens to afk if no one picks tank. "If no tank I afk". WTF!!!   I want to punch them through the internet.
Post time 2017-7-5 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Lol it's very sad but with no option left someone have to tank or the team will lose,I usually end up taking tank and noobs take fighters
Post time 2017-7-6 12:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Tehkopisusu replied at 2017-7-5 22:09
because marksman is the best option wether u are noob or pro
if u are pro:
marksman is your best opt ...

Except for clint XD
Post time 2017-7-6 01:32 AM | Show all posts
i would normally just take carry cuz, once i picked other than carry i try-hard carry the team :lol:lol:lol
so from that on i just pick carry to win game (push rank). Different story if playing with friends xD
Post time 2017-7-6 06:57 PM | Show all posts
If you need a teammate, I'm here :)
I main ADC. Current win rate is 82%. I can also use Mage or Support (Rafaela only, don't have Estes).
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 04:24 PM GMT+8