Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 859|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Request] Choosing heroes at the begging of the game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-6 02:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi can you limit how there should only be 2 marksman or mage or other roles as maximum during choosing heroes at the start? I keep on getting teamed up with 4 marksmen especially now that karrie has been released. Everyone just wants to be a marksman and winrate is low if there is all of the heroes ar marksmen.
Post time 2017-7-6 02:57 PM | Show all posts
This more of a team strategy and composition, I fought with 2 MM/Mages before and we manage to win the game.
I'm not saying it's advisable but you can win games with the correct strategy.
Post time 2017-7-6 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Hi , the only way to be able to win with selective heroes are by playing with friends, comply with them and support them, or just being lucky:lol:lol:lol:lol

Hey bud ): i feel you too . I suggest you to just fight with carry/tank to win it faster/easier, and strategy them wars

Author| Post time 2017-7-6 03:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well in that case, I'll be the fifth marksman then
Post time 2017-7-6 08:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
brylblue27 replied at 2017-7-6 15:17

U complain about marksman when u are one of them :v
 Author| Post time 2017-7-6 08:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No i don't play marksman since everyone wants to be marksman but in that case that all of them's gonna choose marksman then I might as well do the same. Like they said, it will be strategy a d I'm pretty sure it's going to be a sure win because why not?  5 marksman team up is OP
Post time 2017-7-6 08:41 PM | Show all posts
brylblue27 replied at 2017-7-6 20:32
No i don't play marksman since everyone wants to be marksman but in that case that all of them's gon ...

It's OP if you actually have a strategy. Just saying...
Post time 2017-7-6 08:47 PM | Show all posts
brylblue27 replied at 2017-7-6 20:32
No i don't play marksman since everyone wants to be marksman but in that case that all of them's gon ...

If they want to play marksman, then let them be. If you're going to adjust for the team, kudos to you then.

I normally want to play Marksman, but honestly, I got bored of playing too much marksman. Never imagined how fun a tank could be, and how many times I screamed at my phone thinking that my teammates would hear me just to engage.

It's still possible to win with a lot of marksman, example, 3 marksman team, though it's going to depend on what strategy your team has to do. It's going to tough, especially since your team will be very squishy at that point.
Post time 2017-7-7 03:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
brylblue27 replied at 2017-7-6 15:17

Instant lock MM, why not 5 MM.. yolo
Screenshot_2017-06-21-18-52-46-517_com.mobile.legends.png
Post time 2017-7-7 05:38 AM | Show all posts
There will always be matches where you will just have to adjust for the team. Frustrating but it happens.

This is why I find it a good thing that I main no hero and am able to use any.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 03:35 PM GMT+8