Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 7768|Reply: 98
Collapse the left

[Poll] Do you want your own National Hero ?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-8 02:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
I guess you've seen that Indonesian National Hero going to be released in MLBB, aren't you

Yeah, he is Gatotkaca / Garudayana, a national hero in Indonesia

So, if Gatotkaca is gonna be released in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, that'll make MLBB got 2 national hero (Lapu-Lapu and Gatotkaca)

So the poll is about are you excited to seeing your national hero in MLBB or HELL NAH!
And write your thoughts about it! :lol
Single Polls, Total 149 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2017-7-8 03:01 AM | Show all posts
I would definitley love to see a dutch hero :)

A cheese eating,with a tulip flower Man  xd

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-7-8 03:05 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2017-7-8 03:01
I would definitley love to see a dutch hero  

A cheese eating,with a tulip flower Man  xd

LOL, What's the name of that hero ? :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-8 03:05 AM | Show all posts
Hi Tierch. No, I personally do not like the idea of national heroes.  One of the reasons I play mlbb is to escape from real world, politics, etc.  I prefer the game to be truly global and heroes to be unique to this game (and not based on national heroes). Just my preference

Comments

Lmao  Post time 2017-7-8 06:04 PM
You would literally hate Heroes Evolved. Stay away from that game.  Post time 2017-7-8 05:23 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-8 03:08 AM | Show all posts
Tierch replied at 2017-7-8 03:05
LOL, What's the name of that hero ?

Ill call him umm...cheese eating flower lover? Or somthing like that XD (ikr i am the most creative guy om earth)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-7-8 03:10 AM | Show all posts
Sykesian replied at 2017-7-8 03:05
Hi Tierch. No, I personally do not like the idea of national heroes.  One of the reasons I play mlbb ...

Sure, i appreciate your thoughts !

I think MLBB releasing an National Hero for showing their appreciation for the players :lol
I bet it's gonna be awkward (but funny) tho when you seeing your national heroes in your favorite mobile games lol

Being chased and ganking the enemies LOLOL ROFL

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-8 03:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
my answer is no.because our nation heroes are standard in winning battles.if noob player pick them and playing in noob way our national heroes will blame on us from heaven lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-8 03:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I can relate to what Sykesian mentioned, although I can live with such characters.

I wouldn't mind a german themed hero, if they were tasteful, but from my experience they always turn out rather embarrassing. Then again the only "germans" I've seen in video games so far were blond moe girls with random german words for a name lol

I suppose it's a cultural thing: germany is so small and boring that many people don't know that much about it's culture and germans tend to be sorta embarrassed about nationalism (a lot of people here find it silly to be proud of your home country because that's absolutely no achievement on your part). I also couldn't think of any single person who achieved anything that defined, or benefitted the country. Or at least nobody who lived like a really long time ago. I mean you obviously can't make a char based on living, or recently passed away people. They also had to be combatants (from what I've seen so far at least) and most of our "national heroes" were inventors or poets. Really no idea who could do it aside of some fairytale people, but that'd be a bit lame imo.

Hmmm....maybe they could make an Oktoberfest skin for Bane or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-8 04:52 AM | Show all posts
Ireland National Hero = "Leprechaun"

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-8 04:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yi sun shin is national hero too :/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:09 AM GMT+8