Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Avancer1975
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES 1.1.96

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-11 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Felixfongusen replied at 2017-7-10 21:24
Nice updated devs. You are really really good.
Update more , too much updated hero , no fix the lag ...

I same too , but there will be new mode on setting . It will be repair a lag
Post time 2017-7-11 12:27 AM | Show all posts
fiuh got laggy in ranked!!!
Post time 2017-7-11 12:32 AM | Show all posts
FlashS12 replied at 2017-7-10 18:45
Moskov was worse when he was OP back then. Karrie not necessaily the best, Roger can compete with  ...

omg,dont compare a mm/fighter with a pure marksman bruh
lemme ask u this thing...will u play roger the whole time in human mode??? bcz thts the marksman job..
ofc no,am i rite?

well,at least from what ive experienced in high elo ranked mode...karrie is currently the top dog
Post time 2017-7-11 12:58 AM | Show all posts
ruichanz replied at 2017-7-10 22:12
So sad for those who get Saber new Skin then got trolled by Development team...

- well currently thts what their marketing strategies to milk the money from us..
- establish new op hero,afterwards get tons of money...and if there's too many complaints about the new hero ...they will nerf it after being completely milked from us...ofc it will come when the hero's sales run down...
- the greediest strategy is the moskov one..
  they let the most op hero ran wild for a long time...
  the nerf came after the starlight skin for moskov is over...which is a nasty move

P.S..this comment might be deleted by the moderator tho

Post time 2017-7-11 01:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lagi-lagi update, masalah gak juga kelar2, bqrusan maen udah masuk room, eh keluar lagi dgn anggota match yg berbeda dgn yg di invite, kemudian tau2 dah loading mo masuk match g bisa milih hero! Parah...
Post time 2017-7-11 08:29 AM | Show all posts
AswinLiu replied at 2017-7-11 00:58
- well currently thts what their marketing strategies to milk the money from us..
- establish new o ...

That's actually expected from a Chinese company.
The last time I paid for something was back in April.

I have been waiting for a Kagura skin.
And if the time comes they release one, and the skin is only available through one of their money-milking scheme, then that's the end of it.
They will be not be getting any more from me.

I am more happy to spend in MFF than in this game.
Post time 2017-7-11 09:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
And for now dont waste your money on gems... Until ML can give official statement about that law suit.
Post time 2017-7-11 10:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AswinLiu replied at 2017-7-11 00:58
- establish new o ...

This may be the case, But you don't need.money for ANY character except Freya, so regardless of a character being OP initially, anybody can buy the character without actually money. Also you have to remember making a new character to be different than all of the other characters already available is not as simple until you allow players to test and get feedback. For example I feel karrine is good just the way she was initially released. Also they're consistently modifying even characters released over a year ago. All depending ON OUR feedback. I believe there is definitely an aspect dealing with money as I is a business and most likely their actual job. But I don't believe it's as much a conspiracy as you so. To be clear, I am not challenging your opinion, I simply disagree.
Post time 2017-7-11 11:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you for buff kagura. I think kagura now get her titled again as a most powerful mage. Cheers to all kagura players :)
Post time 2017-7-11 08:56 PM | Show all posts
after i updated my mobile legend, my mobile legends feels heavy and laggy again,,
i think the previous version has a better gaming experience than this new version :'(

what i really want to say is...
"lag issue is back"
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 03:15 AM GMT+8