Register now.
Author: Coffin-Kun
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] Moonton Official Statement

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-11 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Helboy replied at 2017-7-11 19:02
Thats good! dont want to see this game being removed ♥ ♥

If they would remove mobile legends Helboy my brothers and sisters will get so angry that we will break out iPad this happen last time we were so good at a game then sudden news came that they shut down the game my siblings became so angry that they drop there iPad out of the window then for 1 year they had to use my iPad XD

Comments

I pray the game doesnt get removed beacause I have a feeling your iPad will be next  Post time 2017-7-11 08:45 PM
Post time 2017-7-11 09:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm petty sure that means nothing. Let's wait for the courts ruling. I hope some kind of agreement can be reached, however, it still stands in the courts hands of they don't. But apparently Moonton is going to stand their ground. Still, the lawsuit is pretty credible..
Post time 2017-7-11 09:41 PM | Show all posts
I can't seem to comment on my comments. On the Reddit it literally says Slingshotesports at the bottom. Also I don't need to check PACER if I know it's a hoax. You are taught in college what credible sources are. Reddit is not a credible website. I haven't seen a single credible website about this. People should already be aware how much fake things people like to post. The excuse of "why would they write something this long" doesn't work because there are people who would go that far just to mislead people.
Post time 2017-7-11 09:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mobile Legends>>>>>>>Vainglory. ;-;
Post time 2017-7-11 09:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So that lawsuit is not real?
Post time 2017-7-11 10:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2017-7-11 21:41
I can't seem to comment on my comments. On the Reddit it literally says Slingshotesports at the bott ...

Brocits not on forums. It is on California Central District public records. It's official. Heres ONE of the many legally credible source https://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/cacdce/2:2017cv04986/683153

Youll see in time. Moonton will not comment until they have their own case. The similarities are quite obvious. I am rooting for Moonton, hopefully an agreement can be reached.
Post time 2017-7-11 10:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
And we'll see an official statement when Moonton files a response to the lawsuit. Good luck Moonton, I hope you all pull through. Be smart.
Post time 2017-7-11 10:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Es genial que publiquen eso ya se esperaba ese comunicado, han crecido mucho como moba, la verdad qe han hecho un gean trabajo ya que tienen muchos usuarios sigan asi
Post time 2017-7-11 10:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
                 partnership
Post time 2017-7-11 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Holy shiet. PACER and other court web source
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 08:28 PM GMT+8