Register now.
Author: Coffin-Kun
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] Moonton Official Statement

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-11 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StoR at 2017-7-11 23:05
DPloi replied at 2017-7-11 21:41
I can't seem to comment on my comments. On the Reddit it literally says Slingshotesports at the bott ...

so according to you, pacer is not credible source or website??

Post time 2017-7-11 11:06 PM | Show all posts
i'm so confused now which one the real statement  :L:Q
Post time 2017-7-11 11:20 PM | Show all posts
If the lawsuit are true then I just don't understand why ML want to come out official statement that lie to their loyal customers? Weird. Just the the truth and I believe those who like your game will support you no matter what. Don't have to hide anything.
Post time 2017-7-11 11:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No one knows for sure ..they may ..we don't n can't believe anything till it's all revealed
Post time 2017-7-12 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Avant7 at 2017-7-12 01:18

damn that idiot who trolled. Comment deleted.
Post time 2017-7-12 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Avant7 replied at 2017-7-12 00:09
It's official. They are removing the app from App Store and play store soon. Msg from in game chat b ...

Do you have an screenshot of that chat ? :loveliness:
Post time 2017-7-12 12:21 AM | Show all posts
StoR replied at 2017-7-11 23:00
so according to you, pacer is not credible source or website??

I am basing my research off of what was posted on Slingshot and other websites quoting or making it its reference source. I did not say in any of my comments that I think PACER was not credible. I said Reddit is not credible because it has shown misleading information before. Based on the Slingshot link to the copyright claims, Mobile Legends has already changed artwork, map design, etc. Also with the claims of copying blue and red buff they have different effects in ML and LoL. Even items are changed.
Post time 2017-7-12 12:35 AM | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2017-7-12 00:21
I am basing my research off of what was posted on Slingshot and other websites quoting or making i ...

about claims i don't know how things will precede, but its true that riot has filed a IP lawsuit against Moonton. I hope ML wins the case coz all the money i have spent will go down the drain :/
Post time 2017-7-12 12:57 AM | Show all posts
This should be heavily publicized against League of Legends.  I would pitch to a moderator to start a petition / boycott (cuz money is what matters) against League of Legends for trying to ruin another game because they don't want to deal with the competition (with some understanding that Moonton would remove blatant copyright infringements, but it's not like League of Legends has a mobile platform that competes directly with Mobile Legends).  We should get the support of not only ML's loyal fan base but I'm sure this would resonate with LoL's fan base as well.  It's extremely bad taste / bad PR to destroy another company and try to monopolize the industry - competition breeds excellence (better games for all consumers).

Comments

It does, HoK or SoK (depending on where you live), it's bigger than MLBB  Post time 2017-7-12 02:01 AM
Post time 2017-7-12 02:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The ML statement is exactly what I expect them to say, it's not a legal defence, just a PR statement.  The Riot games lawsuit however has teeth to it.  Just launching a lawsuit is a considerable investment and companies who value public opinion like gaming companies wouldn't undertake that investment unless they knew they were going to win.  At best ML will have to make a serious overhaul, at worst they're going to have to take it down.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 09:56 PM GMT+8