Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2166|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Request] Marksmen balancing

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-13 05:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have some suggestion about balancing the mm, dev
1. Karrie
Karrie is strong and most popular mm right now. She's not that strong but one thing that i notice. She has very short cooldown for her 2nd skill (ONLY 3 SEC IN MAX LEVEL!!!). That's crazy! she can win easily in 1 vs 1 againts fighter and tank because her mobility. I mean, even clint and Yi sun shin dash abilities CD are about 9-10 sec! (bruno and moskov's is quite balance). so my suggestion is:
- increase her 2nd ability CD. I think 5-7 sec in max level is balance and reasonable since the distance is quite short.
2. Yi Sun-Shin
YSS is the least popular adc to use in any matches. So i have some suggestion about him :
- Reduce his ulti CD. Right now, his ulti CD is 60 sec in all level. make it to 60/45/30 or 60/50/40
- Increase damage and cast action of his ulti. In late game, his ulti only useful in tracking the enemies because the damage is too small and really easy to avoid. Increase the cast action by 0,3-0,5 sec according to level is good enough for him (like you did to eudora before).
- How about making the bleeding effect to "deal true damage 5% of max HP to moving enemies for 5 sec and slow them down", i think it will be useful since his bleeding effect doesn't deal much damage. (Compare it to Karrie's 7%-13% of max HP  passive every 5 basic attack or skill. That's crazy too!)
- When YSS is on his ship, it will dissapear even you dont use the 1st skill after about 30 sec. Please dont make it dissapear before he release his 1st skill.
I am sure if you buff him, the player will begin to use him again.
3. Clint
Clint is my main hero and he is balance right now. He's not op. It's all depending on his item and positioning in battle. Don't nerf him again. How about you improve the effect of his ulti Howtizer? It's says " launch grenade" but it doesn't look like grenade at all (i mean, a grenade supposed to be explodes like a bomb, right?). Improved the effect will make it cooler. It's hard to me to distinguish the ulti and his passive because they look similiar.
4. Layla
Please remake layla's skill. Among the adc, she doesn't have the dodge or dash ability at all. Remove her 1st skill, change it to handspring or dash ability for her (like the one in her animation).

Thank you for the attention, dev. Sorry for my bad english.
Post time 2017-7-13 05:14 PM | Show all posts
almost all player now ban karrie in draft pick.. lol
 Author| Post time 2017-7-13 05:19 PM | Show all posts
KCUFWITHurNERF replied at 2017-7-13 17:14
almost all player now ban karrie in draft pick.. lol

now our team can pick estes or karina, thanks to karrie
Post time 2017-7-13 05:23 PM | Show all posts
2 new suggestion
http://forum.mobilelegends.com/f ... 7&fromuid=75667
(Source: MobileLegends)
Post time 2017-7-13 07:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Is thunder belt usable after nerf on clint ?
Post time 2017-7-13 09:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Tateishi replied at 2017-7-13 19:49

Yes but it slows one target only. It's weaker than before but still a pretty good build
 Author| Post time 2017-7-13 09:23 PM | Show all posts
Tateishi replied at 2017-7-13 19:49

and because its weaker, i change it to berseker's fury or scarlet phantom if i must build deadly blade againts estes or magic blade againts karina.
Post time 2017-7-13 09:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
well to me Layla is a sniper-type(? hero
Post time 2017-7-13 09:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Unknown♞ replied at 2017-7-13 21:24
well to me Layla is a sniper-type(? hero

to compesate for her lack of Dash abilities, she is given long-range abilities as her advantage.
Post time 2017-7-13 10:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I support YSS buff. The old man needs more milk.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 03:22 PM GMT+8