Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 644|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Query] Is this game focused on stability!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-15 04:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Its been around 4 months i started playing ml. And one thing i have noticed n started to question myself are : do devs prefer some heroes? While neglecting some. Why are most new heroes insanely strong? Isnt this game about stability too???.. if i must quote : kagura is a forgoten champ. Saber had just few fans still they nerfed him.. mana cost .dash distance ..like many others ..fanny.. now cant live without blue...while on the other side karrie is OP. Roger just rocks.. rt from the start.. it seems like its a marketing thing to keep the money coming.. its cool though.. but i think stability is important too.. finally there is no point in nerfing a camp that people think is weak.. n take away the only usability or advantage is has ...
Post time 2017-7-15 04:17 AM | Show all posts
Hi Chittaranjan,

I understand your frustration. The developers are trying their best to make this game as a fun and best game we will experience. Balancing heroes and making new fun game plays. Let us just give them time. Let us hope for the best.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-15 04:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Btw i still love saber.. fanny n kagura .. trying to adapt n be better.. and m not frustated just curious .. but i m hopefull though ..devs will make it right..
Post time 2017-7-15 04:57 AM | Show all posts
Kagura forgotten? Have you heard of Sun or Alpha? lmao. The problem is they keep focusing on individual heroes and not basing balance on gameplay. That's why every patch, Kagura and Saber keep having balance changes but they forget about other heroes. People have been talking about Sun for a long time and he still doesn't get better improvements. Did you know his clones don't even get most of the stats? Alpha is another one. They buffed his HP but it's not HP that's his problem it's his mana cost. I've used Alpha and he loses mana faster than any hero. Which doesn't make sense because usually if a hero spams spells they remove the mana mechanic and he fits that criteria. They should just remove mana for Alpha and that will fix him. He has low basic damage stats anyway. Maybe increase his Ult CD. Doubt they would even bother because Alpha will not make them any money. Roger and Karrie are not OP as people think. They don't have stuns and they are fast to kill. Though I would agree that Roger's wolf form needs balance which I would suggest the bonus he gets in wolf form of armor and magic res should be 25/50/75.
Kagura is probably the same as Alpha except she is more usable. There are very few Kagura users and it doesn't make them money.
When I'm talking about money it's for buying the hero. Even skins won't make them money because of the low use rate.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-27 10:39 AM GMT+8