Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 671|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Mood] Trash talkers more in lower leagues!!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-15 04:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Its funny when noobs call each other noobs. But this seems to be in fashion. Like donkeys calling each other donkeys :) .I started a new account and i was amazed to find that this things are much less in lower leagues master elite....and in higher leagues.. (legend).. the problem is in mid leagues - gm the worst .. epic 2nd .. worst.. i think its coz by the time people reach mid leagues, they have learned some stuff.skills etc that they become arroagant ..the problem is thinking ourselves as pro when we are not .. or still yet.. its my view.. plz share ur views ..
Post time 2017-7-15 04:54 AM | Show all posts
I have the same problem. That's why I mute people :)
I cannot here them ^^
Post time 2017-7-15 05:12 AM | Show all posts
just mute and listen to pings. problem solved.
Post time 2017-7-15 06:30 AM | Show all posts
just play spotify while playing then mute them :D
Post time 2017-7-15 02:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I always mute when playing in my advanced server account
Post time 2017-7-15 02:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lol me too especially because I'm  kagura user
Post time 2017-7-15 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Richardichiho replied at 2017-7-15 14:30
Lol me too especially because I'm  kagura user

*cries* yea the worst time is when playing Kagura ):

Mute power activate :lol
Post time 2017-7-16 03:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah, that's why i unchecked the battle text. I just use the quick chat for communicating.
Post time 2017-7-18 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Just wondering though, what if you mute everyone and just listen to signal, but your teammates are chatting, and telling you something to do but because they are muted, you don't know and what if they agreed about reporting you?

Just wondering. I have never muted people but sometimes I get a bad teammate, and tells the whole team to report me. (I was just playing ADC and solo mid, and I would clear minions - jungle - clear minions. I am able to carry the whole team as long as I get to farm., Ofc I always look at the map. If there is an enemy, I would defend. It is just annoying when ppl cannot understand why I am farming and they panic or think I am abandoning mid lane. I don't push or segway early to mid game. I do it late game, and I also always end up MVP. So noobs that don't know what I am doing like to say they will report me. I really need to farm so I don't get fed in solo, sometimes, there is ambush in mid.)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-27 09:42 AM GMT+8