Collapse the left

[Poll] Who is the Best Tank?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-20 10:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by FlashS12 at 2017-11-10 11:43 AM

Single Polls, Total 5666 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2017-7-20 12:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
for now is lolita..because tigreal is not real tigreal, franco too hard to play, johnson passive is good but his ulti too hard to control it, mino its ok but lolita just the best for me..for now

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 01:32 PM | Show all posts
After what happened to tigreal lol its obviously Franco but you have to be good on hooking. Other good tanks are lolita mino and johnson

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Johnson cuz if there's something urgent going on, he can drive there with a friend

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 02:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Franco is more a single killer tank, not a tank that draw multiple players in and just take damage. Old tigreal and Akai are the pain real tank, i use Franco with AP build and going with mage is awesome. Other than that I'm playing as running tank, not a tank to take damage. Even i did 6 kills and 24 assists in a game but i still wouldn't call him a good tank. Hiding and hook and killing heir

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 02:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thewingman287 replied at 2017-7-20 14:44
Franco is more a single killer tank, not a tank that draw multiple players in and just take damage.  ...

Killing their damage dealers one by one. Btw his skill is the best tank to counter Natalia by far

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 03:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by superlaser97 at 2017-7-21 05:04

It all depends on the skills of the tank, but I will try to be fair as possible.

God tier - Gatotkaca, Tigreal
AOE CC skills, highly armored. Tigreal used to be the one and only true God tier, until he got nerfed hard and Gatotkaca sort of filled up his role.

High tier - Lolita, Johnson
Lolita is a single target CC master, but if you don't know how to use her, she is kinda useless, and if the enemy doesn't have any projectile heroes, your shield is kinda useless, preventing her to become god tier. Johnson is surprising tanky with his passive, he is a great AOE harress tank, unfortunately his ultimate is very situational.

Mid tier - Franco, Minotaur
Franco is a hero that everyone fears, he plays a huge role in single target CC and cause enemy to be slightly more passive, but he is not really a good tank due to the lack of multi target CC and the fact that if your team are ganked at close range, your hook is pretty much useless. Minotaur has a handy rage heal and gigantic AOE stun, but the rage is hard to get at the right time and the first skill is pretty much useless.

Trash tier - Hilda, Akai, Balmond
Hilda is tank largely due to her passive that allows her to gain advantage in grass, but she is a tank that doesn't help the team. Spends all the time in hiding, and is better off building burst damage. For Akai, the only feature he has is his rolling ball Ultimate, but he can be easily stopped if stunned. His passive also does not increase his tankiness. Balmond has no CC skills, which is important for a tank, he is also better off building burst

Alright I'll end it here. By the way, this is my guide for Lolita if ANYONE wants to learn a thing or two.... or three... xD
http://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=12478

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 05:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gatotkaca has been the pain in my ass lately. His 2nd skills just denies every attacks our team do plus his ult is so annoying.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 06:12 PM | Show all posts
now i think lolita is the best tank

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Gonna vote for Franco, I haven't tried Gatotkaca yet however

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 09:16 PM GMT+8