#2 minotaur
#3 lolita

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 06:50 PM | Show all posts
OFC, no doubt it's Gatot Kaca, Taunt and CC is real

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 06:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-7-20 15:13
It all depends on the skills of the tank, but I will try to be fair as possible.

God tier - Gatotk ...

Disagree with lolita bro.. she should be in god tier too.. rarely seen team play without marksman.. she is a marksman's nightmare except clint

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 07:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Windsz replied at 2017-7-20 15:57
Disagree with lolita bro.. she should be in god tier too.. rarely seen team play without marksman. ...

Except she is very situational like I mentioned.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-21 04:03 AM | Show all posts
It isn't really about the heroes or character, it is about how good the pilot using them.. skills is way more important than the hero.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-21 05:55 AM | Show all posts
I'm seeing a trend in games rn where more teams are having only 1 "front row", or non-squishy character because more people are playing mages and adc. I agree with laser for the most part.

I like playing balmond as a tank more than any other at the moment. While others are perhaps better tanks, but he is able to split off and push if need be. I think he's got way more utility right now.

Gat looks really interesting, but I haven't tried him yet. Thinking a use for the defensive battle spells and blade armor, he'll be a beast.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-21 08:34 AM | Show all posts
IMHO, any tank with CC is the best especially for team fight.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-21 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Tigreal was very best tank for me until moonton nerf him, now I prefer minotaur or franco

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-21 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by goarweam at 2017-7-21 10:36
DeltaFox replied at 2017-7-21 04:03
It isn't really about the heroes or character, it is about how good the pilot using them.. skills is ...

I always read a post like this.
Everyone knows a player's skill is pivotal.

But let us consider that all 10 players in a match has the same level of skill (ELO).
That's where a hero's kit comes in.
So for the sake of discussion, let us focus on the kit of the heroes, not on the player's skill.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-22 03:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by GamingGod at 2017-7-22 03:45

Keep on underestimating Hilda while I used her to whoop ass

The reason why I prefer Hilda to any tank is because she does a lot of damage for a tank. Has the speed to travel round the map to cause harvoc.. Whether protecting a teammate or destroying turrets she's good at that.... Also great at chasing any target.. No one can escape her except Zhao with ultimate

She's very good at farming and destroying turrets fast.
she might not have an aoe skill but she makes up for that by being the 2nd fastest character and insane single damage burst

I jump into team fights destroying their marksman while all enemy focus fire on me.. My Teammates attack them while I flicker out and enemy are all dead

Honestly anyone who understands Hilda like I do will turn all marksman and mages to fodder

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 07:57 PM GMT+8