Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1578|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Request] Change how AFK is calculated

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-31 01:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Today 1 guy in a team decided to go AFK on purpose, and was just moving the toon left and right. Needless to say other team of noobs beated us 4 vs 5.

Please add this to AFK calculation: if no damage done, then mark as AFK. Addition to real AFK.

Post time 2017-7-31 08:20 PM | Show all posts
bc0 replied at 2017-7-31 08:07 PM
No need to behave like a tool. I am not going to record a video, capture screenshots to report som ...

THEN YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE A THREAD IF YOU ARE REGRETTING THAT KIND OF WORK SHIT.

GO READ ALSO WHAT I SAID.

THERE ARE SOME INSTANCES WHY AFKING OCCURS.

I SUGGESTED ALSO TO USE THE FUNCTION/BUTTON FOR REPORT AND DON'T NEED TO MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS AND SPAMMING IN OTHER THREAD AFK THINGY.

THE PROBLEM TO YOU IS YOU ALREADY REPORTED THEN AGAIN YOU WANT TO CREATE A THREAD THAT YOU KNOW WILL BE USELESS IF MODERATOR ASK YOU FOR REQUIRED PROOF.

AND ALSO FOR YOUR SUGGESTION IT WILL TAKE TIME AND OTHERS FEEDBACK TO CATCH THE EYE OF THE DEVELOPERS.

AND ALSO IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST YOU CAN MAKE THREAD HERE
THIS IS THE RIGHT SECTION FOR SUGGESTION NOT IN GENERAL DISCUSSION.

I will tell you this with a good behavior.
Please do read the descriptions of the following buttons/function to avoid any argument/discussion.

Post time 2017-7-31 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Just report them.

There is already Button for report. kindly use them and don't ignore.

They implemented that function to use not to ignore :)

Even you post it here it's kinda nonsense, because you don't have proof,  (Video)

You don't have the Players IGN. Then how they can act?

If you'll provide those requirements i hope you have patience to record and upload a video :D

But if you will use the Report Button/Function no need for uploading and recording stuffs. Developers will automatically review the game :)

Is it clear to you now? i hope so.
Post time 2017-7-31 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hueyyy at 2017-7-31 07:24 PM
bc0 replied at 2017-7-31 07:08 PM
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I lost 3 RANKED matches in row because of AFK. I wouldn't be surprise ...

I don't give a fuck if you LOST 3 RANKED MATCH.
YOU WILL SURPRISE BECAUSE I DO ALSO AFK IF SOMEONE CALLED ME. ITS WAY IMPORTANT THAN PLAYING RANKED GAME.
BUT BEING AFK I STILL WIN AND SURVIVE IN THAT GAME.

SORRY I REACH GL BY AFKING :)

MAYBE YOU DIDN'T READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I'VE SAID.

"SOMEONE WILL AFK BECAUSE THERE ARE IMPORTANT THAN PLAYING RANKED/CLASSIC/BRAWL GAME"

I DIDN'T SAID THAT ALL AFKER GOT THIS REASON/CAUTION. KINDLY OPEN YOUR MIND AND THINK TWICE.

AND IT WAS CLEAR THAT POSTING HERE LIKE THIS THREAD WITHOUT ANY PROOF/ID OF PLAYER WILL NOT TAKE ANY ACTION. THAT'S WHY I SUGGEST TO USE THE GODAMN REPORT FUNCTION/BUTTON.

I KNOW IT ISN'T FUN TO LOSE IN THAT BEHAVIOR/GAMEPLAY BUT LOSING WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING JUST AN HEADACHE. EVEN YOU LOSE YOU STILL CAN QUEUE AND PLAY ANOTHER GAME AND PLAY BETTER TO CARRY YOUR FUCKING TEAM.

TOO MUCH ML IS LIFE IN THIS THREAD LMAO HAHHAHA

AND ALSO MODERATOR ALREADY SAID THAT

There's already a system to automatically detect AFK playes, this system is not 100% accurate like most systems are, that's why it's important for you and other players to report these instances to help punish the players and improve the current system.

AND NOW I WILL ASK YOU DID YOU REPORTED IT? IF YOU DID. THEN STOP CRYING KID.
REPORTING IN-GAME IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN CRYING LIKE A BABY HERE AND POSTING/SPAMMING AFK THREADS WITHOUT ANY PROOFS.
Post time 2017-7-31 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hueyyy at 2017-7-31 06:48 PM
bc0 replied at 2017-7-31 06:21 PM
This must be the most idiotic thing I heard today. Loosing 3 matches in row because of AFK is quit ...

Then don't blame all the AFK. Idiotic reason also :)

Take time to read also others opinion and reason don't be such an arrogant player.

Read Please.

Who care's if you got 3 AFK? especially in CLASSIC game ONLY?! :D
i would agree to you if it is RANK game. you'll lose star. but in Classic Srsly?!
I don't give a fvck if you don't know how things going on.
Other Players play this game to burn their free time and avoid getting Bored.

Go find you life dude. AFK is AFK. Don't cry.
But if you did AFK they will complain to you will agree? NO! don't be arrogant, ofcourse you say, no i didn't afk! they troll me bla bla bla.
or im lagging i can't move its disconnecting. or my ML got  crash bla bla bla blame others.
AGAIN I'LL TELL YOU. DON'T BE CRY BABY. JUST REPORT THAT GOD DAMN PLAYER AND STOP SPAMMING AFK STUFFS.

Fvcking toxic players.
Post time 2017-7-31 03:25 PM | Show all posts
bc0 replied at 2017-7-31 02:51 PM
I did report, and always report such behavior. I also get reports when people get punished.

I know  ...

But you should include someone will AFK because there are important matters that he needs to.
Like EMERGENCY Smh.

This is only a game don't take it personal :)
Post time 2017-7-31 02:44 PM | Show all posts
There's already a system to automatically detect AFK playes, this system is not 100% accurate like most systems are, that's why it's important for you and other players to report these instances to help punish the players and improve the current system.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-31 02:51 PM | Show all posts
I did report, and always report such behavior. I also get reports when people get punished.

I know that system is not perfect, but this small request may improve it.

Also, I hope they make punishment harsher. 5 points for AFK, and 2 for bad behavior, is really nothing.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-31 06:21 PM | Show all posts
hueyyy replied at 2017-7-31 03:25 PM
But you should include someone will AFK because there are important matters that he needs to.
Like ...

This must be the most idiotic thing I heard today. Loosing 3 matches in row because of AFK is quite annoying. One just parked the toon at base, and watched us loose - clicking occasionally on turtle and lord.

My record was 3 AFK, fortunately in clasic.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-31 07:08 PM | Show all posts
hueyyy replied at 2017-7-31 06:46 PM
Then don't blame all the AFK. Idiotic reason also :)

Take time to read also others opinion and rea ...

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I lost 3 RANKED matches in row because of AFK. I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those fucks who do it on purpose because of "emergency", but I do hope they increase severity of punishments, because it certainly isn't fun to lose because of such behavior.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-31 08:07 PM | Show all posts
hueyyy replied at 2017-7-31 07:21 PM
I don't give a fuck if you LOST 3 RANKED MATCH.
YOU WILL SURPRISE BECAUSE I DO ALSO AFK IF SOMEONE ...

No need to behave like a tool. I am not going to record a video, capture screenshots to report some morons here. That is too much work, and report buttons are there, and I use them.

Go read the top post what I suggest. My point is that even people who stand at the base are afk - regardless whether they move around, touch screen, click on lord and turtle, or not.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-30 11:58 PM GMT+8