Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Joshino5200
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why is epic ranking so stupid?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-1 10:38 AM | Show all posts
I think nowdays in Grand Master 1 and Epic V there is still a lot of player not ready yet for the Draft Pick mode. They just know how to play one spesificed hero. If you play solo like me you will get 1 win 1 lose 1 win 1 lose and then you got the star bonus and 2 lose streak after . This make you must be a really good player if you want to reach epic or legend. We must be able to carry our team to win no matter how bad they play
Post time 2017-8-1 11:01 AM | Show all posts
This is a team game, no matter how good you are a well coordinated team can take advantage of a team with a feeder/noob/.afk
 Author| Post time 2017-8-1 11:28 AM | Show all posts
White.Wolf replied at 2017-8-1 09:15 AM
Bro, your above complaint is for Classic or Ranked games?

If it's for Classic, I do understand you  ...

im speaking about ranked and ohh trust me you can get to rank in epic with skill BUT! the people we play against you can clearly see have lvl 60 emblems
Post time 2017-8-1 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by omniibon at 2017-8-1 11:29 AM

quitting for just 4 lost stars??? dayum! man.. i lost 13 stars from epic 3 to epic 5.. in that time i was so mad... people sometimes need a break.. by that time.. i get a break in playing the game for a week.. and after that ive gain my confidence again..to play ranked.. now luckily.. im GL now 1 star.. solo gaming..  

moral: dont get into conclusions that you dont have a future in this game.. take every loses your reason to grow strong.. learn ways to play the game more effectively.. if losing streak comes.. take a break.. dont push it.. just let it go.. its really hard to play when you feel so frustrated.. have a break.. and regain your confidence .. in that way you can play again in good playing condition..

every player has their own stories.. rise .. fall.. ups... downs....
but in the end... they will see that all of these stories are connected to...

victory.

:)
Post time 2017-8-1 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Joshino5200 replied at 2017-8-1 11:28 AM
im speaking about ranked and ohh trust me you can get to rank in epic with skill BUT! the people w ...

I have 2 level 60 emblems.....not a big surprise if a player have level 60 emblems if he/she have played for >4 seasons (bear in mind, we are currently in Season 5).

FYI, 1 season is about 3 months and if the specific player have played for >4 seasons (I believe he/she have played for >2000 matches in either Ranked/Classic/Brawl), it's possible for him to have 1 or 2 level 60 emblems. Moreover, anyone who are cash rich can buy diamonds and use it to buy Emblem Packs.  

In 5 vs 5 MOBA game, the important winning formulas are teamwork and team synergy. Thus, level 60 emblems won't guarantee you a winning ticket, it will only give you small advantage.

Post time 2017-8-1 12:23 PM | Show all posts
My advice for you is you should find a reliable squad and climb rank together.

Or you can establish your own squad and invite other good players who are playing solo to join your squad.

Chill and enjoy the beautiful game!
Post time 2017-8-1 12:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have a suggestion to make as there should have a pool of online players with 2 preferred roles and showing their internet connection, you can quickly pick 5 players and wait for their response. In this case you know you wont run into a team with 5 marksman and already know the team composition before the pick.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-1 08:59 PM | Show all posts
White.Wolf replied at 2017-8-1 12:17 PM
I have 2 level 60 emblems.....not a big surprise if a player have level 60 emblems if he/she have  ...

I've been playing for 3 seasons  and i can't get lvl 60 emblems because of having to use BP to buy heroes, also i cannot enjoy this game when all i do is lose and noone wants to be my friend.. it's very stupid
 Author| Post time 2017-8-1 09:00 PM | Show all posts
White.Wolf replied at 2017-8-1 12:23 PM
My advice for you is you should find a reliable squad and climb rank together.

Or you can establis ...

I also have my own squad BUT they barely come on anymore they always play other games cause ML is boring to them now with the same unfair problem
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-3 07:34 PM GMT+8