Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 3724|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] Tips For Soloqueue

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-2 01:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Neel at 2017-8-2 02:32 AM

This current patches brought a lot of changes in the game meta. People still struggle to rank up doing solo matches beacause they dont know the current best heroes.I suggest to practice more and try out different  heroes to see which is the best suitable hero for you and it makes you understand every functionality of each hero.so practice with more heroes!!dont stick always to be the adc!!   

Also you have to know that the best team is the one who better compositon. So if your team has 3 adc then youre surely going to lose but never give up! If your team needs a tank you have to be the tank for your team! It will also improve your abilities  on other heroes! So this will more likely going to go to the best way.

If anyhow one of your teammates is afk command the bot to stay in the base! it will do no good if it follows you around! he will more likely end up taking your farms..
Never be depressed if one of your teammates is afk! tell your team to back up and a good strategic fight in the end will bring you victory! I can tell there is no best happiness then winning a game with an afk!

If you suck at playing dont be too aggressive, play patiently,wait for the right moment and then engage!
Try not to rage too much and scold your mates..remember..this will just make the game worse.You should always try to guide them.Dont be shy to tell them what to do( If you can )
Be strong,be a man and not toxic lol

The current top ten heroes for soloqueue:

1. Karrie

2.Saber

3.Karina (Mainly for low elo and if you are really good at her!)

4.Cyclops

5.Clint(Definitely needs a good build)

6.Hayabusa (Of course if have mastered him)

7.Chou

8.Minotaur(If your team really needs a tank)

9.Natalia

10.Alucard(Low elo )
You should try to counter pick enemy heroes in the pick and ban process..but dont try to counterpick with a hero you never play with.
At last, the best tips for soloqueue is...Make friends!!
Sure you wont be lucky having real life friends to play the game with you but.. try to make friends throughout  the game!
The more you play the more chances are you to meet with strong players or even against very good players. So try to add them and grind together!
Post time 2017-8-2 02:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Karrie and Hayabusa is instabanned in ranked, so it's almost impossible to play these 2 heroes in epic+
Post time 2017-8-2 09:44 AM | Show all posts
my tip is if you start this game as a noob and your hero have low winning rate currently, pls reroll.

if not, the game will assign you with weak teammates to0
Post time 2017-8-2 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Personally I believe Roger is kinda better for SoloQ...not so sure..
Post time 2017-8-3 02:15 AM | Show all posts
Those are great tips, thank you.
I do understand why you have Karrie at #1 being so OP at the moment, but I'm just curious why you have Saber at #2 and why Minotaur is your preferred tank for solo queue?  Can you please advise..thanks!
Post time 2017-8-3 09:42 AM | Show all posts
minotaur is gd for high elo rank games and saber is a gd assassin for rank games recently

Comments

Good to know, thanks!  Post time 2017-8-3 07:38 PM
Post time 2017-8-7 04:56 AM | Show all posts
RexRagnum replied at 2017-8-2 09:44 AM
my tip is if you start this game as a noob and your hero have low winning rate currently, pls reroll ...

What do you mean? So the game assign you based on your stats?
Post time 2017-8-7 04:56 AM | Show all posts
RexRagnum replied at 2017-8-2 09:44 AM
my tip is if you start this game as a noob and your hero have low winning rate currently, pls reroll ...

Post time 2017-8-7 06:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
O wish you would explain to these people (oh, and YOU need to translate) see thread for explanation; https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=29169&mobile=2
Post time 2017-8-9 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Bandit replied at 2017-8-7 04:56 AM

it is called hero power. not just your main but all your heroes you have played.

previously, match making based on winning rate of all your heroes. Ppl abused this to get weaker opponent. Currently, you get point whether you win or lose.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 02:59 PM GMT+8