Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Neel
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] Tips For Soloqueue

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-9 07:08 PM | Show all posts
You can make MLBB want to nerf Cyclops to death by building my very own, CANCER BUILD.
Step 1: Build 6 Enchanted talisman, 20% CDR x 6 = 120% CDR!!!
2: ???
3: Watch as all higher ranked matches start banning Cyclops and laugh your ass off.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-11 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Sykesian replied at 2017-8-3 02:15 AM
Those are great tips, thank you.
I do understand why you have Karrie at #1 being so OP at the moment ...

Saber is one of the most played heroes in high elo and if you know how he works perfectly you can even carry games in soloqueue.Tigreal being nerfed, I personally think Minotaur is the best tank right now.You should really pick him if your team needs a tank

Comments

Thank you, appreciate the response.  Post time 2017-8-12 12:18 AM
Post time 2017-8-12 02:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Karina is noob hunter... If you are good on hrr you can climp to epic easy.
Post time 2017-8-28 06:54 AM | Show all posts
DaKhagan replied at 2017-8-9 07:08 PM
You can make MLBB want to nerf Cyclops to death by building my very own, CANCER BUILD.
Step 1: Build ...

Not sure if you're trolling or not :)

You won't get past 40% max cooldown reduction rate buddy ^_^
CDR items won't stack until 40% hahaha
Post time 2017-8-28 07:44 PM | Show all posts
I'll put my money on Natalia since she is very easy to use and she's not on the insta-ban list if you reached EPIC division. My second option is go with Saber, then third is Chou, practice Chou early on so when you reached EPIC division you basically knows his timing and you can be of great use :)
Post time 2017-8-31 11:31 PM | Show all posts
TS your tips are actually good for those new to the game  but for the old ones its like duhh its common sense and yet here we are still solo queueing and still struggling to climb up to legend

Fyi you can't tell everyone pick this and that even if you have the noblest intention of making the team balance per se because chances are you'll just going to get ignored been there done that! Insta lock their favorite hero and good luck if you are the last picker and then you'll be playing against an organized party
Post time 2017-9-1 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Disgruntled replied at 2017-8-31 11:31 PM
TS your tips are actually good for those new to the game  but for the old ones its like duhh its com ...

I totally agree with you. Team composition is of the main reasons why people can'y climb, it can easily make or break your match.
Post time 2017-9-1 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Your tips are great to me. Thanks a lot
Post time 2017-9-3 05:55 PM | Show all posts
RexRagnum replied at 2017-8-2 09:44 AM
my tip is if you start this game as a noob and your hero have low winning rate currently, pls reroll ...

Absolutely. I encountered some players with 400-600+ Matches, with 39% WR and they still keep on playing that hero and the outcome they feed using that specific hero. Numbers don't lie.
Post time 2017-9-3 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Disgruntled replied at 2017-8-31 11:31 PM
TS your tips are actually good for those new to the game  but for the old ones its like duhh its com ...

But some people has no idea what common senses is. Hahaha
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 03:12 PM GMT+8