Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 437|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Unfair Matching System

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-3 09:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The matching system is so bs. I que up as epic 5 solo que and I have to fight 5man glorious legend team? I'm better off afking in base thx ml.
But its okay better luck next game? till you fight the same team 3times gg 3stars :)
I love fighting the top players as a solo que epic 5 player
I AM SICK OF FIGHTING 5 MAN TEAMS AS SOLO PLAYER..
Do i really stand a chance against these 5man glorious legend players?
There needs to be some kind of solo system or at least stop matching solo players against full 5mans..

Post time 2017-8-3 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Sykesian at 2017-8-4 12:02 AM

Yes I think it would be nice for solo queue players to have the option to only match up with and play against other solo queue players.  But I'm not sure how long it would take to find a match of only Legend/Epic rank solo queue players all from the same region.  But then again this option may encourage more solo players from high rank since they know they will not be facing a 5-person pro GL team.
Post time 2017-8-4 02:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Where is your region ?.. SEA regions doesn't have this kind of problem before my queue always with solo queue and not team regardless their rank.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-4 02:39 PM | Show all posts
I live in NA am I unlucky or why do i fight 5man teams..? Is it the time of day?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 08:00 PM GMT+8